Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   My P.L.A.N. Tool Support Forum (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   Post/report bugs here (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=232506)

Saccharine Sat, Feb-18-06 17:59

Hello again-
It turns out i havent analyzed the graph well enough. the date on the x axis is just kinda far to the right, and it made me think everythign was a day off. problem solved. i'm sorry. :)

FlwrLover1 Wed, Feb-22-06 13:25

I'm noticing on my posts that my current weight is incorrect (has me at 168 or 169, instead of 165) and it's also saying that I've only been doing the low carb diet thing for 3 days instead of the 8 days that it's actually been.

I'm really not concerned about it for right this minute, but just didn't want 3 weeks to pass and it still to be saying that I'm at that weight/time on Low Carb. How do I go about fixing this? I do have weights listed for each day as well as some other info for each day of the last week. I'm not sure why it's not registering it all.

Thanks!

lendag Wed, Feb-22-06 15:24

Hi everyone ...I need some help please..when I use the food list I put the food in I am looking for and click on search it says The page cannot be displayed...can someone please help

misha_v Thu, Feb-23-06 03:59

Post/report bugs here

I just noticed that when I tried to create a custom food measured in teaspoons, it only posted 100 gram servings, way above the 2 gram serving I needed to count. I am guessing that 100 grams is the default and the program is unable to recognize anything less than that.

liddie01 Thu, Apr-06-06 17:38

my weight chart goes from 120-123.5, but i weigh 220, so I am not on it,lol

tamarian Thu, Apr-06-06 21:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by liddie01
my weight chart goes from 120-123.5, but i weigh 220, so I am not on it,lol

Click refresh on your browser.

Wa'il

liddie01 Fri, Apr-07-06 04:30

Its good today, I wish I fit on the other chart though, maybe someday,lol

santabarb Wed, May-17-06 15:25

I entered my breakfast and lunch, but only breakfast shows up. In general, I do not find this set up very intuitive--more like it was designed by an engineer or computer geek. I keep having to hunt around to find pages. It would be great if there were little menus on each page so I can quickly find that page to calculate on, or that page that lists my menu du jour. Can Macintosh Apple type icons be added on?

tamarian Wed, May-17-06 16:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by santabarb
I entered my breakfast and lunch, but only breakfast shows up. In general, I do not find this set up very intuitive--

You may have entered the lunch on a different date. Check the monthly view to see if it was placed elsewhere.

Quote:
more like it was designed by an engineer or computer geek.

That's correct :) Any professional HMI design help wold be greatly appreciated.

Quote:
I keep having to hunt around to find pages. It would be great if there were little menus on each page so I can quickly find that page to calculate on, or that page that lists my menu du jour. Can Macintosh Apple type icons be added on?

Not sure I understand. The menu exists on ever page, on the left side.

Wa'il

santabarb Wed, May-17-06 23:36

I wish I could help, but I don't know what HMI means.
What I am trying to say is that visual cues are fabulous.The more the better!
Anyway, I'm just getting my feet wet, since this is the first time I've attempted to use a high-tech, mathematically based nutritional analysis program. But if I keep slogging along hunting and pecking, I will lose my enthusiasm because I can do it faster with paper and pencil. My low computer skills are obviously a detriment here, which is why I put people who have a clue on pedestals!! At any rate, probably once I get an archive of 'favourites' going, it'll save a great deal of time. I'll examine the menu on the left side more carefully,
Thanks.

Time2Try Mon, Oct-16-06 19:29

I am trying to go into "Select a Food Category" and choose my foods. The first page will come up in the category that I chose but no matter which category I have chosen, page 2 comes up showing me shortening, and the rest of the pages continue with the shortening theme.

I have already refreshed, but that didn't change anything.

Joanna ;)

tamarian Mon, Oct-16-06 21:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time2Try
I am trying to go into "Select a Food Category" and choose my foods. The first page will come up in the category that I chose but no matter which category I have chosen, page 2 comes up showing me shortening, and the rest of the pages continue with the shortening theme.

I have already refreshed, but that didn't change anything.

Joanna ;)

Give me the sequence of clicks you used, in as much details as possible.

Wa'il

Time2Try Tue, Oct-17-06 19:26

Okay here goes. After reading your instructions tonight I went to the top of the screen and clicked on the "My Plan" shortcut. And then clicked on "Daily Entry" on the left side of the screen. From the "Select From Food Category" pull down menu under the "Quick Selection" window, I opened the pull down and selected "Beef Products" and then clicked on the browse button next to it. The first page it took me to started with "Beef, variety meats and by-products, suet, raw". Then I went above that and clicked on the 2 of Page 1 of 15. The top entry was "Shortening frying (heavy duty), beef tallow and cottonseed. Clicking on 3 also brought up shortening entries, but when I clicked on 1 again it now started with "Salt, Table".

Now I clicked on the back arrow until it brought me back to the window with the "Select From Food Category" list. This time I chose Sausage & Luncheon Meats". The first window started with "Oscar Mayer, sandwich spread (pork, chicken, beef). Page 2 of Page 1 of 5 started with the shortening entry again.

These steps were done today, so it has now happened 2 days in a row and my computer was signed off between sessions.

Joanna

tamarian Tue, Oct-17-06 20:41

Joanna, thanks for the details. I now see the bug :)

Wa'il

alyssa719 Fri, Oct-20-06 11:05

I'm trying to figure out why when I go to the "recorded BF" tab under "Progress & Charts", the second graph is labeled "Recorded LBM vs BF, Aug-2006 - Dec-1969"?? I wasn't even alive in 1969!! So is the chart displaying the right thing (Aug-Oct 2006) and the label is just off or is it all off?

Oh, and my "calculated BF" always comes up as a red X box, when I hit show picture, it doesn't change.

Thanks!