Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   My P.L.A.N. Tool Support Forum (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   Post/report bugs here (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=232506)

dane Sun, Feb-13-05 09:43

Quote:
Sorry about that, it's the glory of beta testing

:) No worries! I know it takes a little time to perfect it. It's still better than FitDay, :thup:

diemde Wed, Feb-16-05 04:55

Wa'il, I have a discrepancy on the protein percentage between the Daily Summary and the Nutritional Detail screens for 2/15. The daily summary page and it's C, P, F barchart are both showing 36% protein. By my calculations, this is the one that is off. If you click on the icon for Meal Summary - Totals (lower right hand corner) and go to the Nutritional Detail screens the little bar chart for C, P & F shows 34% protein. Thanks!

Edited to add:
Also, on the View Nutritional Averages screen, if I select 2/13 through 2/15, it shows the average calories as 1517. When I add those days up manually, from the daily summary screens, the average calories is actually 1799.6. I didn't check the other numbers (carbs, fats, etc), so they might be off too.

tamarian Wed, Feb-16-05 06:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by diemde
Wa'il, I have a discrepancy on the protein percentage between the Daily Summary and the Nutritional Detail screens for 2/15. The daily summary page and it's C, P, F barchart are both showing 36% protein. By my calculations, this is the one that is off. If you click on the icon for Meal Summary - Totals (lower right hand corner) and go to the Nutritional Detail screens the little bar chart for C, P & F shows 34% protein. Thanks!

Edited to add:
Also, on the View Nutritional Averages screen, if I select 2/13 through 2/15, it shows the average calories as 1517. When I add those days up manually, from the daily summary screens, the average calories is actually 1799.6. I didn't check the other numbers (carbs, fats, etc), so they might be off too.


Nice catch :) Try it again, and let me know how it goes.

Wa'il

diemde Wed, Feb-16-05 21:23

Wa'il, there is a 1% discrepancy between the barchart on the summary screen and the Nutritional detail screen for fat.

The other things look good now. Thanks.

treefrog Sat, Feb-19-05 20:15

I noticed that when I go to my Food Lists, under My Favorites, the list only goes to the P's (alphabetically). I don't know if this is related to the update that ended up getting rid of the bulk entries or not, but I noticed these 2 things at the same time.

The entire list is still in my favorites, on the enter data page, but if they aren't in the Food lists, I can't create recipes, or bulk entries.

I have entered in some supplements, if you want to make them public.

I also have a question about how to edit a custom food. Mainly the title/name of the custom food. I realized I have a typo in one of mine. I typed in Peeperidge Farm Carb Style Bread, and it should be Pepperidge Farm ....

Thanks,
Cathy

tamarian Sun, Feb-20-05 07:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by treefrog
I noticed that when I go to my Food Lists, under My Favorites, the list only goes to the P's (alphabetically). I don't know if this is related to the update that ended up getting rid of the bulk entries or not, but I noticed these 2 things at the same time.

The entire list is still in my favorites, on the enter data page, but if they aren't in the Food lists, I can't create recipes, or bulk entries.

I have entered in some supplements, if you want to make them public.

I also have a question about how to edit a custom food. Mainly the title/name of the custom food. I realized I have a typo in one of mine. I typed in Peeperidge Farm Carb Style Bread, and it should be Pepperidge Farm ....


The list of favourites is currently limited to 50 items, so that explains why it stops somewhere. I'm still considering if it should go to a 100, or posts a warning message when the list is too big...

You can edit a custom item by clicking on it, and then you'll see the customize button, click that, and you'll be able to edit the item.

Wa'il

tamarian Sun, Feb-20-05 08:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by diemde
Wa'il, there is a 1% discrepancy between the barchart on the summary screen and the Nutritional detail screen for fat..


The 1% rounding discrepancy should disappear on the next version.

Wa'il

tamarian Sun, Feb-20-05 17:57

With tonight's update, tagged as 0.35 beta (version number is at the bottom of any MyPLAN page), all reported bugs to date are now fixed.

Please double check and let me know if you still see the same problem.

Wa'il

bigted Sun, Feb-20-05 18:41

Hi Wa'il,

No biggie but I found a typo when I entered a custom food:
Under Nutrition Facts the "Serving" has two Ss.
Nutrition Facts :
Custom food entry
Required fields:
Title:
Sserving: X 100 grams

In the great scheme of thinks it's minor detail. I can't imagine creating what you've done. Thanks for all your hard work!

Steph

tamarian Sun, Feb-20-05 18:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigted
No biggie but I found a typo when I entered a custom food:

Fixed. Don't hesitate to report typo's, bad grammer etc. That's one of the things I rarely notice :)

Wa'il

treefrog Sun, Feb-20-05 21:17

Oops, I just read an update post, which answered my question. Sorry.

Cathy

poetic1 Mon, Feb-21-05 06:21

I can't seem to delete any food entries I make. I try to plan my daily meals ahead of time. I might not eat everything I have listed, so I tried to go back and delete what I didn't eat and I can't do it.


Deb :wave:

tamarian Mon, Feb-21-05 06:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetic1
I can't seem to delete any food entries I make. I try to plan my daily meals ahead of time. I might not eat everything I have listed, so I tried to go back and delete what I didn't eat and I can't do it.


Why can't you do it? What did you try? Did you use the delete option from the scroll-down list on the entry page? Did you get any errors? What did the errors say?

Wa'il

poetic1 Mon, Feb-21-05 08:48

I can't seem to find a delete button. Unless I'm looking in the wrong place.
I'll have to keep trying.

Deb :wave:

poetic1 Mon, Feb-21-05 08:50

Okay, I found the button. No problem. Thanks anyway. lol
Guess I need to open my eyes in the morning. lol

Deb


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 19:46.

Copyright © 2000-2021 Active Low-Carber Forums @ forum.lowcarber.org
Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.