Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   General Low-Carb (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   What did you have for breakfast today? (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=441927)

Nancy LC Sun, May-06-12 12:46

I had roasted flax seed/hemp heart pancakes with caramel Moinin syrup (sugar free). Delicious!

LaZigeuner Sun, May-06-12 13:10

strawberry fat shake (cream, frozen strawberries, egg yolks, vanilla, dash salt, ez-sweetz to taste)

Kurst Sun, May-06-12 14:12

bacon, about 1/3 lb and coffee w/ hwc. Appetite is being suppressed today. I've probably hit deep ketosis. So I had my eggs for lunch instead. ;)

lc4good Sun, May-06-12 16:22

I had the entire family over today for a champagne brunch to celebrate my oldest son's 19th birthday so I prepared an entire buffet table of food but I limited myself to crustless ham and cheese quiche, tiger prawns, a couple of asparagus rolls and a couple of strips of bacon.

Jonahsafta Mon, May-07-12 21:35

a pot of hot tea
2ox of cheddar

hk-lowcarb Mon, May-07-12 22:27

stir fried cabbage w/ ~ 1 oz of ham (left-over from last night)

2 hardboiled eggs

1 oz of edam,

Coffee + 3 teaspoons of cream & 1 splenda packet

Water

lc4good Mon, May-07-12 23:37

A bunless sausage and egg mcmuffin between the float plane and the skytrain...I'm away on business :)

Kirsteen Tue, May-08-12 02:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorS
OM Goodness Kirsteen. I can't seem to get the salad building boot on until late afternoon. Good for you. I never thought of that for breakfast but it is certainly worth a try.

It wouldn't suit everyone. There aren't a lot of carbs in it, but when I started Atkins, at breakfast I had to be close to zero carb and avoid eggs, because my insulin was too trigger-happy. Happily, my system is more resilient now, thanks to Dr. Atkins' diet.

perfectfit Tue, May-08-12 05:38

2 leftover turkey sausages from last night's dinner. Eaten cold since my 1980 era microwave finally died the other day. (and I am NOT buying a new one)

I will probably have some tea and a couple of scrambled eggs in an hour if I feel hungry. If I don't then just the tea.

Amanda1978 Tue, May-08-12 07:00

A small bowl of strawberries, raspberries and blueberries with a bit of cream.

nanak Tue, May-08-12 07:46

2 eggs mixed with sm amt whipping cream and scrambled; 2 sausage links; 1 C decaf coffee

LStump Tue, May-08-12 08:36

1 Atkins "light breakfast/snack" bar and a light muscle milk. I'm on a weird schedule and these are very abnormal for me to be eating regularly, but hey, it's keeping me on track and still losing :)

Robin120 Tue, May-08-12 09:42

godiva chocolate truffle coffee with coconut oil :yum:
wanted coconut milk "whipped cream" but forgot to put the can in the fridge last night :(

denky01 Tue, May-08-12 14:28

smoke sausage; avocado drizzled with lemon juice

askwhy456 Tue, May-08-12 20:35

I didn't want to think of food this morning... too many low carb beers last night. Oh my.... Tomorrow will most likely be an omellete.