Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Semi Low-Carb Plans (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   CNS Followers (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=474076)

ChrissieL Wed, Jul-06-16 06:36

good morning all!!

WHOOSH......i am -2.9 lbs this morning!! :cheer:
BBL to catch up & post....gotta run :hyper:

PauletteB1 Wed, Jul-06-16 07:14

Good Morning Everyone! :wave: No change in weight today. Sometimes I go up a bit the second day after a CN, but not this time.

Looks like my usual tuna salad for lunch - on the spinach this time. :lol: I took out a pork steak for the grill, too. The day will be the usual 1200 calories. I am making a fresh batch of yogurt now and it will be ready by 5pm, so I may be able to sample it before bed. :thup:

You all have a great day!

PauletteB1 Wed, Jul-06-16 07:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissieL
WHOOSH......i am -2.9 lbs this morning!! :cheer:
BBL to catch up & post....gotta run :hyper:

CONGRATS CHRISSIE!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

ChrissieL Wed, Jul-06-16 11:22

paulette......

thanks!! :heart:
hopefully you'll see a loss tomorrow :agree:
enjoy your day :sunny:

ChrissieL Wed, Jul-06-16 11:33

wow......all y'all have such great stuff to say! :thup:
i am more of a :read: than a sharer of my thoughts & issues; i am working on that :agree:

ringamajig Wed, Jul-06-16 17:04

Nice loss Chrissie!

I know what you mean Paulette. There are many weeks that I gain day two post carb night also. Congrats on no gain. :)

I am down 2.0 this morning, only 6.0 to get back to CN weight from last Saturday. This 8.0 is going to be hard to lose in 4 days! Oh well, I will get it back off. Pushing the water..................

Dinner will be salmon, salad with ranch, and half an avocado.

Have a great night all.
Rox

ChrissieL Thu, Jul-07-16 09:50

good morning all!!

ROX......thank you! nice 2 lb loss for YOU yesterday! :cheer:

i can't believe i am down another 2.3 lbs this morning :thup:
that makes a total of 6.5 lbs lost in the last 3 days!! :eek:
and i have NOT been starving myself......yesterday's on-plan calories were 1500! :yum:
i think i've got this CNS thing down :agree:
i am 0.9 lbs lower than the morning of my last CN :D
i never give myself credit, so i have to give myself kudos today :)

have a beautiful day everyone :sunny:

PauletteB1 Thu, Jul-07-16 14:13

I am not feeling well today, I just wanted to say Hi to everyone. :) Going back to bed.

ChrissieL Thu, Jul-07-16 14:59

paulette......

Quote:
Originally Posted by PauletteB1
I am not feeling well today, I just wanted to say Hi to everyone. :) Going back to bed.

feel better soon!!!!! :there:

PauletteB1 Fri, Jul-08-16 09:07

I feel better today, not sure what was wrong yesterday. Felt weird and tired! I am down only .4 lbs from my CN, so it is going slow again this week. I shall continue onward. :)

Looks like a tuna and eggs sort of day today. I'm trying to keep things very ketogenic. I should be seeing some color on my Ketostix by now and will test later today. :agree:

I listened to the latest podcast on HerBody yesterday. The first half was mostly just ranting about some of the diet advice out there, but the second half concentrated a bit on CNS and the importance of getting your CN in once a week. It is all about keeping normal hormonal cycles going for optimal metabolic health. I fear I have been strict ultra low carb for so long that I may have messed up my poor metabolism. It may take a long time to become normal again. I hope not. The point is, I am putting my faith in this program to try and heal myself. And that requires that I follow the advised routine of having a CN every week. I was thinking that I should stretch it out more days, but after listening to the podcast, I see the importance of keeping it weekly. I must trust the process. :thup:

ChrissieL Fri, Jul-08-16 13:07

paulette......

i'm so glad you are feeling better!! :daizy:
yes indeed my friend....trust the process :agree:

PauletteB1 Sat, Jul-09-16 05:03

Good morning. :) I am down 2.8 lbs this morning and in a very good spot. At 203.4, I am below my last week's weight by a lb. :thup:

I have a CN coming up in a few days, either Tuesday or Wednesday - it depends on if we are planning to go into town. I like the Mexican place, and if I can have my CN there I am always happy. :lol:

Until then I may continue my tuna and egg thing (plus bacon!). It is easy and I enjoy my tuna so much. :agree: I will have spinach today, too with my tuna.

I hope you are all having a great day, and a very nice sunny weekend! :sunny:

PauletteB1 Sat, Jul-09-16 05:06

How are things going Rox? Have you had an additional whoosh? I know you were concerned about it...

ForeverLC Sat, Jul-09-16 06:12

Good morning all!
Hope everyone has a terrific weekend! I am liking the mindset that comes with the CNS plan! Helps to keep things manageable.

ringamajig Sat, Jul-09-16 07:13

Good morning everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted here in the last few days.

I also have not been feeling all that great, stomach issues and headache. Not sure if it was from having double CN/CD this last week or if it was due to the fasting til dinner two days and only eating lunch two days.

I went from 191.5 to 196.0 after my last Saturday CN. Then on the 4th, I totally blew it and had a carb day. I was up to 199.5, so a total of 8 pounds.
This morning, I am down to 191.0 for a .5 loss for the week. Even tho I wasn't hungry during these last four days, I did not feel good. Lesson learned, DO NOT have more than one CN in a week!

Chrissie, you are doing fantastic with the nice whoosh's.
Paulette, glad to see you are feeling better and you had a nice loss today and a pound for the week to boot. Congrats!
Hi JoAnn, did you finish the book? When is your first CN?

CN today, well it will be my normal CD as it really doesn't seem to matter for me if it is a CN or CD on the weight loss. We are headed to the fair today, weather is going to be mid 80's so it should be beautiful! We will eat out for breakfast, have lunch/snacks at the fair, dinner will be on the way home.

Have a beautiful day my CN friends.
Rox