Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Gym Logs (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   New Moon Rising, at last! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=113624)

rishamoon Tue, Jul-29-03 16:12

Let's see, 4 days of walking around a convention, carrying a back pack, need I say anymore??

rishamoon Fri, Aug-01-03 11:01

Haven't made it back to the gym yet. I did a low impact aerobic video last night, in half an hour I was sweating... I could hard keep up. The skinny minnies on the video make it look SO easy... LOL.

I will be able to go to the gym today and tomorrow, now all I need is the energy.

rishamoon Fri, Aug-01-03 23:41

Ug... best laid plans.... still haven't made it back to the gym. Shame on me. *hangs head*... I did do a lot of stuff today though, I wasn't just sitting on my ass.... so I guess I shouldn't feel so bad.

rishamoon Wed, Aug-06-03 12:38

Ok, went to the gym yesterday, did 50 mins on the treadmill on the hills program. It was rough going about 20 mins in, but then it got better.

Got to do the evil "machines" tomorrow... That should be fun after not doing them for like two weeks....NOT!

rishamoon Mon, Aug-18-03 15:50

Well, I'm Bad, bad, bad.... haven't been back to the gym. Shame on me. I've been in a funk and the effort it requires for me to get someone to watch the munchkin so I can go just has been too much lately. I know in a few weeks she will be back in preschool a couple mornings a week, and I can go then (even though I KNOW I don't want to go at that time of the day... my friend's mom goes then and it will make me uncomfortable, but....)

rishamoon Fri, Aug-29-03 09:14

Well, I went to the gym yesterday. Did my rounds through the machines (although I was careful not to over do it), then half an hour on the treadmill.

Planning on going again today sometime, but just to do the treadmill and then if I'm up to it, again on Saturday to repeat yesterday.

Gotta get back in the swing of things. Starting next week, the kiddo will be in preschool two mornings a week and I am going to TRY to go to the gym then.

I'm not much of a morning person though, so we will see.

rishamoon Thu, Sep-11-03 18:36

Ok, attacking the gym thing with a new vengence. I went one day last week and I've been Tuesday and Thursday this week... Now that Cadence is in preschool those mornings, no excuses...

Except... my membership expires tomorrow. There isn't anyway I could renew it. SO.... I'm hoping that as a birthday present the dear sweet person who got me the membership is going to renew it. LOL!

rishamoon Wed, Sep-17-03 18:59

Ok, didn't go yesterday, but I am going tomorrow. I've got to stick with this. Found out that my buddy is going to renew the membership for me... what a sweetie... :)

Got some new workout tapes today, I guess I could give one of them a go tonight... hmmmm, nah. Too much other stuff to get done.

rishamoon Sun, Oct-05-03 22:24

I haven't been good about posting here, but I have been doing better with getting to the gym. I've been getting there on Tuesdays and Thursdays and even did one of the workout tapes tonight... and I bought an eight pound dumbell for working on my arms at home, they are so pathetic... LOL.

hanging in there.