Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   General Low-Carb (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Today's lunch :) What did you have? #2 (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=466848)

Sniggle Fri, May-03-19 11:24

About .7 lbs of beef, pan fried with salt and pepper and 1/4 head of iceberg lettuce, chopped with Parmesan cheese, sliced almonds and a Caesar dressing. And a diet coke...my daily fake sweet.

Sniggle Sat, May-11-19 10:32

2 pork chops (about .5 lbs) and a salad with olives, cucumber, red onion, feta cheese and a light vinaigrette dressing. And my diet coke.

LCer4Life Sat, May-11-19 14:28

Taco salad. Lettuce, tomatoes, onions, shredded beef, guacamole. 😋

Meme#1 Sat, May-11-19 14:57

3 sunny side up fried eggs and a spoon of salsa with 4 crispy pieces of bacon

mviesprite Mon, May-13-19 13:23

1/2 can yellowfin tuna w/EVOO, mixed with mayo, dill pickle relish, S/P and half packet of Zing! to make the relish "sweet", sprinkled it with Parm. SF jello.

Sniggle Mon, May-13-19 14:24

Lamb shoulder and left over cabbage/spinach salad.

Sniggle Tue, May-14-19 11:44

2 pork cutlets (about .4 lbs) and a big bowl of salad with iceberg lettuce, olive, mushrooms, red pepper, purple onion, cucumber, Gorgonzola cheese crumbles and a vinaigrette dressing. And my daily diet coke.

mviesprite Wed, May-15-19 11:31

Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos - used pork rinds instead of Tortilla chips and black olives instead of black beans. Topped with sliced avocado and sour cream. Really good and fast.

Sniggle Wed, May-15-19 12:21

Finished off the cabbage and ground beef soup...a big bowl:-) I will make that again.

denky01 Wed, May-15-19 13:39

Veron fresh sausage link with 1/2 an avocado

bluej Thu, May-16-19 22:49

2 eggs fried in butter with a side of sauteed broccoli, celery & tomato

BeachDonna Thu, Jun-20-19 13:03

Mmmm, yummy (late) lunch today.
Eye of round roast (sous vide ~ 133 degrees for 24 hours).
Cauliflower salad (cauliflower steamed a bit, boiled eggs, bacon, a bit of diced sweet onion, mayo, mustard, beau monde seasoning and pepper).

Both were so good and there are leftovers!

Live well!

PilotGal Thu, Jun-20-19 15:12

salmon salad on pork rinds
lemonade

denky01 Sun, Jun-23-19 18:51

ranch wings dipped in ranch

mviesprite Wed, Jul-10-19 18:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachDonna
...Eye of round roast (sous vide ~ 133 degrees for 24 hours).
Cauliflower salad (cauliflower steamed a bit, boiled eggs, bacon, a bit of diced sweet onion, mayo, mustard, beau monde seasoning and pepper)...

I'm coming to your house to eat... YUM. I used to make a simple dip with beau monde - loved that. Just sour cream, mayo and the seasoning.

today: Scrambled eggs w/ caramelized onion/garlic, chunks of cream cheese, Creole seasoning and pepper.
- Kat