PDA

View Full Version : breakfast

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Seacure
Sat, Mar-09-02, 08:51
I'm brand new to the forum (never been on any before), and a second time Atkins dieter. I lost 25 lbs 18 months ago, only to see it go back on sooo fast. Now, trying again. Into it two weeks, down 9 lbs. Am most curious as to whether anyone has a solution to the boring eggs and bacon or sausage breakfasts. Missing cereal/milk is unpleasant. Does anyone have any experience with things like soy flour pancakes, and how to make them? Thanks.

Natrushka
Sat, Mar-09-02, 10:17
Seacure, I moved this post from the Journal section of the forum to the Kitchen: breakfast ideas area. If you'd like to start a Journal, please do so! It's a great way to stay motivated and get advice and support.

As to your quesion about breakfasts - absolutely anything that is good enough for lunch or dinner can be eaten for breakfast. If you have a look through this forum (breakfast ideas) I am sure you'll find a few. Also check out the mock danish recipe in the main kitchen area - it makes a nice alternative.

Nat

Akiwican
Tue, May-14-02, 08:21
I cant find the Mock Danish receipe.... can you please put a link in for it? I have heard that its great and want to try it tomorrow morning as I am so sick of the same old same old.... :(

:wave: Akiwican

Duh! I found it Nat! Disregard this message, sorry :daze: .