PDA

View Full Version : Daily menus Thursday, 24 Jan 2002

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

razzle
Thu, Jan-24-02, 13:14
hi all! anyone eating today?

I am! I made a five-egg ham omelet for breakfast, thinking to give some of it to the dog...and had to force myself to give him a quarter of it, it was so good! :D

lunch: leftover home-made crockpotted chicken-veggie soup. I usually make this totally from scratch, but this time I used a bag of frozen stir-fry (and LC) veggies with my homemade frozen stock and frozen chicken thighs, and it worked just fine

supper: T bone steak and salad, maybe some berrie sorbet as dessert

snack, if hungry: almonds or seeds

lesleyc
Thu, Jan-24-02, 13:25
Here goes me...

breakfast: 4 rashers bacon, 1 cup coffee with cream

Lunch: pan fried fish with broccolli and hollandaise

Dinner: we had a bbq - so small chicken fillet, 1 burger with melted cheese, and one sausage, mixed green salad, pavlova for desert (to much splenda so paying for that one with a huge headache)
Coffee with cream after dinner.

Lesley

Karen
Thu, Jan-24-02, 19:09
2 eggs scrambled with 1/2 avocado and a smidge of tomato

I went for dental surgery today so I prepared steamed egg, silken tofu and chicken stock custards and fried up some chicken livers with shallots to eat later on.

Whoohoo! Tylenol with codeine! Too happy to eat!

Karen