PDA

View Full Version : snacks

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Debof4
Thu, Nov-29-01, 11:24
we are going away in Jan . Driving to Florida . I need some suggestions on what to take for snacks in the van. Want to know erly so I can buy things early.

Atriana
Thu, Nov-29-01, 11:35
Do you have one of those coolers that plug into the cigarette lighter socked? These are great - no messy ice to deal with.
My suggestions for snacks would be:
Presliced pepperoni
String cheese
Pork Rinds
1 oz bags of nuts
Beef Jerky

Where in Florida are you going ? I am in Palm Bay, on the central east coast.

Debof4
Thu, Nov-29-01, 11:39
In answer to your question . No we do not have one of those coolers. Just the ice one. We are going to Miami and then on a cruise. After we are going to Ft. Myers because that is where my parents live. Thought we would have a visit while we are there.

Atriana
Thu, Nov-29-01, 11:55
The cruise sounds wonderful, if I wasn't in the middle of moving I would book one right now! I am already booked on the Atkins cruise in April, but that seems so far away.
If you are going to be on I-95 on either leg of your trip, you should drop by. My house is 4 miles away from the exit.