PDA

View Full Version : Habanero: Pray for my soul!!!!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tamarian
Sat, Sep-22-01, 02:01
As a chilli peppers fan :agree: who chews Jalapenos for a snack :yum: , I've always wanted to try Habanero, which are at least a 100 times stronger. Just found some while shopping for grocery, and couldn't help using a whole one for a sauce to accompany my chicken :yum: !

After finishing my dinner, even my fingertips hurt :tears: from cutting them.

If I survive this night, I promise :angel: that I will never act so macho again! Never!!!!!! :nono:

Wa'il
:wiggle: (in preparation!)

r.mines
Sat, Sep-22-01, 08:43
Originally posted by tamarian

If I survive this night, I promise that I will never act so macho again! Never!!!!!! :nono:

....Not till next time, anyway, eh?

Rachel

Karen
Sat, Sep-22-01, 08:58
With apologies to June Carter and Johnny Cash...

Habanero is a burning thing
And it makes a fiery ring
Bound by wild desire
I fell into a ring of fire

I fell into a burning ring of fire
I went down, down, down
And the flames went higher

And it burns, burns, burns
The ring of fire
The ring of fire

You'll survive and you'll do it again! That's the fun part of habaneros! ;) LOL!

Karen

doreen T
Sat, Sep-22-01, 10:39
I'll be praying for more than your soul, my friend. Those suckers come out as hot as they go in!!

http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/teufel/devil-smiley-029.gif

Doreen

debbiedobson
Sat, Sep-22-01, 11:27
ouch wa'il! i know the fun of eating something way to hot! :there:

tamarian
Sat, Sep-22-01, 12:06
Aah, I survived, and you guys are right, I will gladly do it again, without being macho!

Wa'il