PDA

View Full Version : Acceptable high calorie snacks

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

heavy2long
Thu, Sep-20-01, 12:34
I am a snacker and I was wondering if anyone else out there is and what do you snack on besides nuts, pork rinds, etc. I like the fact that these are quick and easy. Any suggestions?

Tara
Thu, Sep-20-01, 14:08
One of my favorite snacks is ham rolls. (You can do this with any meat, but ham is just my favorite this way).

Slice a couple pieces of ham about the same thinkness as it would be if you bought some lunchmeat (I use a cheese slicer - works great!). Spread as much cream cheese on them as you think you'd like (I do it kinda thick). Roll 'em up and cut them into 1 inch rolls. Chill and eat! YUMMY!

Sharon
Thu, Sep-20-01, 15:16
Hi, you're certainly not the only one who's wondered about snacks... These are basically lunch ideas...but some of them would work for snacks as well.

Here's a link to a previous discussion.. Hopes this helps.

Perhaps new members will have some new ideas as well.

http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=450