Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Success Stories > Milestones
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#46   ^
Old Wed, Oct-05-16, 06:18

Plan: LCHF
Stats: 233/135/130 Female 66
BF:
Progress:

Thumbs up!
Sponsored Links
  #47   ^
Old Mon, Jan-02-17, 09:45

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 372/372/220 Male 70
BF:
Progress:

Thank you for putting yourself out there like you did. You really opened my eyes I'm in a similar situation 372. Done low carb before and was getting back on it today but after reading your story no doubt I'm all in thanks, bubba
  #48   ^
Old Mon, Jan-02-17, 10:02

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 372/372/220 Male 70
BF:
Progress:

Hi ken, I tried to private message you and it wouldn't let me. Can you give me some of your meals examples. I've done low carb before with great results 1st month 32lbs, 2nd 28lbs I've done this several times but keep getting off plan. I'm a very picky eater and looking for some ideas. Thanks Bubba
  #49   ^
Old Mon, Jan-02-17, 10:05
Say NO to Diabetes!

Plan: My own - < 30 net carbs
Stats: 440/228/210 Male 5' 11"
BF:Energy Unleashed
Progress: 92%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba101
Thank you for putting yourself out there like you did. You really opened my eyes I'm in a similar situation 372. Done low carb before and was getting back on it today but after reading your story no doubt I'm all in thanks, bubba

Funny you should say that. I really did put it all out there. And to think, I didn't post a photo on this site or start a journal for the first 6 months. Some of it was embarrassment. I didn't like being photographed, so why would I want photos of me made public for the world gawk at? But more than that it was lack of confidence. I really didn't think I could do this, so why embarrass myself further by documenting another failed diet for all to see. Sticking to the program and making this "diet" turn into how you eat everyday for life is what does it. Getting off of the mindset that this is temporary is tough. But when the diet starts to get easy you will realize that you can do this. Commit to this WOE and it will happen for you.

Welcome to this forum. There is a wealth of information here and some good people to help you along. I wish you the best on your restart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba101
Hi ken, I tried to private message you and it wouldn't let me. Can you give me some of your meals examples. I've done low carb before with great results 1st month 32lbs, 2nd 28lbs I've done this several times but keep getting off plan. I'm a very picky eater and looking for some ideas. Thanks Bubba

If you click on the MY PLAN button on the signature line of my posts you can get an idea of how I eat. I logged nearly all of my meals in 2015 and many in 2016 as well. Use the calendar to select a date and then click VIEW MEALS.

Last edited by khrussva : Mon, Jan-02-17 at 10:12.