Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Specific Exercise Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Thu, Mar-15-12, 19:48

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 270/238.5/120 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 21%

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowers4me
Decided not to swap yoga workouts on the p90x program. I was tempted, but when I say I completed a round of p90x I don't want to say but... Nope gonna push through. Out of the seven days of workouts (including xstretch) that is the only day I dislike. Gonna stop telling self I dislike it. I respect it... It kicks my butt but I'm gonna kick right back. It's gonna build my core beautifully (if it doesn't destroy my back). Already halfway through my third week. Only ten more weeks to go. I CAN DO THIS!

My second time around...well that will be a different story all together. It will be tony Horton yoga one on one. 45 minutes, not 90 minutes!

I tore my muscles, so I had to quite...I also was diagnosed with Lupus and MS,so I definitely want to do it again...and will as soon as I am able, but right now...winsor pilates is all I can do...keep me updated, definitely! I was getting amazing results and I cannot wait to jump back in!
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Thu, Mar-15-12, 19:50
Registered Member

Plan: Akins
Stats: 210/177/135 Female 5ft 2 1/2 in
BF:
Progress: 44%
Default Yep yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro-p
My efforts at the yoga were laughable Can't wait for next Tuesday till yoga day comes around again.

I hate it less, but still far from liking it. Also it's so long! Hear the new p90x2 yoga is only 45 minutes. I want that video. I am a lot better at it though.
  #18   ^
Old Fri, Mar-16-12, 17:41

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 270/238.5/120 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 21%

Well, I am taking a shot at winsor pilates again and am buying her new series that I KNOW I will not be able to do for at least 6 or seven months...
  #19   ^
Old Mon, Apr-09-12, 18:24
Registered Member

Plan: Akins
Stats: 210/177/135 Female 5ft 2 1/2 in
BF:
Progress: 44%
Default Week 10 p90x!!!

I c the light at the end of the tunnel and it's bright and beautiful!

Looking forward to doing classic p90x afterward. Only 7lbs down so far but many inches. Glad I did this program. Not only for the weight loss but for the confidence. I'm doing it! Kicking butt actually. What's next?