Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#76   ^
Old Thu, Dec-02-10, 16:41

Plan: atkins diet
Stats: 184/184/135 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress:

EmJa....welcome back...Hi Ladies...well I have to confess...I have really been awesome about my low carb journey until today....I had a long morning of running errands and never got a chance to eat breakfast...so at about 12 noon I found myself grocery shopping at Sams Club...and..wow...there had to be over 15 vendors giving samples...I was in sample heaven!!!....LOL..Well 30 minutes later, and after sampling over 12 small samples of food, I felt super guilty about that 2nd helping of pizza and dumplings that I sampled. The rest of the samples were catfish nuggets, very small cup of apple cider, beef sausage, cheese cubes, chicken fingers, slices of apple, a small slice of fudge brownies, and....some kind of cheese, chicken and feta cheese wrap...needless to say...those samples at Sams Club became my breakfast and lunch....I calculated how many carbs that I think I consumed, and I came to approx. 20-25 carbs total...after writing down in my journal what I ate, I realize that the only carbs I consumed were in the breading of the meats and seafood that I ate, a little in the small slice of brownie, and in the apple slice and juice, and in the crust of the pizza...so as I write this, my guilty feeling is going away...as hungry as I was...It could have been way worse than it turned out...(note to self: eat breakfast before leaving the house next time)...LOL...
Sponsored Links
  #77   ^
Old Wed, Dec-08-10, 22:28

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 280/238/180 Female 5'10
BF:
Progress: 42%

Hey ladies jus checkin n trying to lose a ton before my bday pray for me lol. Hope all is well!!!!!!!!!
  #78   ^
Old Mon, Dec-13-10, 14:45
Registered Member

Stats: 278/252/180 Female 71.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 27%

Hello Ladies! Nothing new to post. Just wanted to check in. I did join the ""The First" Challenge of 2011" board... Are you all interested in doing this on the AA Ladies board?
  #79   ^
Old Mon, Dec-13-10, 22:11

BF:

Fill us n Mz Lola...... I got lose this weight before my mom party Feb 19 I need something to give.....
  #80   ^
Old Sat, Dec-18-10, 09:19
Registered Member

BF:
Default AA Ladies Board Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz Lola
Hello Ladies! Nothing new to post. Just wanted to check in. I did join the ""The First" Challenge of 2011" board... Are you all interested in doing this on the AA Ladies board?

All we have to do is commit to being here on the first of every month to post our weight. We need to keep our names in alphabetical order to keep it simple.

I'd like to do this because I think it will keep me accountable and encouraged. There are no awards or prizes; only that which we give ourselves by making progress towards our own personal goals.

So, if you are interested, just copy and paste into your post and add a line for yourself!

MizLola= jan/feb/march/april/may/june/july/august/sept/oct/nov/dec/jan2012
  #81   ^
Old Sun, Dec-26-10, 19:16
Registered Member

Stats: 197.1/190.4/140 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 12%

Hi Ladies:

My name is Linda and I too need to get back down to 140 lbs. I am 5"4" and currently Stats are 197 and my goal is to lose at least 5 lbs a month or more a month. I know they say slower is better but this time I am so serious, I can have a vision of myself at this weight, and because I can see it I know I can do it.

Am currently doing Atkins also at 30g carbs per day. I would love to chat with you all on a weekly basis so that we can encourage each other to get our health back. I believe together we can accomplish this.

Thanks for sharing and caring.
  #82   ^
Old Sun, Dec-26-10, 19:21
Registered Member

BF:

Hi Ladies:

My name is Linda and I too need to get back down to 140 lbs. I am 5"4" and currently Stats are 197 and my goal is to lose at least 5 lbs a month or more a month. I know they say slower is better but this time I am so serious , I can have a vision of myself at this weight, and because I can see it I know I can do it.

Am currently doing Atkins also at 30g carbs per day. I would love to chat with you all on a weekly basis so that we can encourage each other to get our health back. I believe together we can accomplish this.

#83   ^
Old Wed, Dec-29-10, 12:32
Registered Member

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaCo
Hi Ladies:

My name is Linda and I too need to get back down to 140 lbs. I am 5"4" and currently Stats are 197 and my goal is to lose at least 5 lbs a month or more a month. I know they say slower is better but this time I am so serious , I can have a vision of myself at this weight, and because I can see it I know I can do it.

Hi Linda! I need the encouragement as well. Looking forward to chatting with you and the rest of the Ladies.
  #84   ^
Old Wed, Dec-29-10, 16:07

Plan: Kimkins,Stillman,Atkins
Stats: 221.5/221.5/135 Female 5'5"
BF:35%
Progress: 0%

Hi, I'd like to join in as well. My goal is 150 by May 1st. I know that sounds crazy but I lost like that before and took it for granted and gained it back. I lost almost 80 before.
I'm at 221.5 but my body holds an incredible amount of water when I am left to but terrible things like potato chips, fries and alcohol in it. I need the encouragement as well.
Netta.
  #85   ^
Old Thu, Dec-30-10, 08:51

BF:

Ladies I hope all is well we all had little bumps n the rd and perhaps wanted to give up but we all got press forward! We are awarded a new year so what didn't work last year u jus try some new things this year and revised our thought process!
  #86   ^
Old Fri, Dec-31-10, 10:49
Registered Member

BF:
Default See you in 2011

Here's wishing YOU ALL A...

Created by photo bucket.com
Attached Images
File Type: gif newyear-0015.gif (15.5 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by LindaCo : Fri, Dec-31-10 at 11:13.
  #87   ^
Old Fri, Dec-31-10, 15:38
Registered Member

BF:

I AM EXCITED!!!! LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED

Created by photo bucket.com

Last edited by LindaCo : Fri, Dec-31-10 at 15:59.
  #88   ^
Old Sat, Jan-01-11, 11:17
Registered Member

BF:

Hey Linda! I am with you! I know its only 12 hours in, but so far, so good!
  #89   ^
Old Mon, Jan-03-11, 16:03

BF:

I am excited this year because although I may have some challenge I still believe i can conquer this challenge one day at a time. So today I went to the gym and did the elc. And then I sat n the sauna for what I didn't burn I am moving forward..... I am really going to make sure my face is smaller by feb I don't want my face to b swollen lol ttyl
  #90   ^
Old Wed, Jan-05-11, 09:43
Registered Member

BF:

Hello Ladies... This is day #5. I am really tired, but I know that this is to be expected when going back (or close to **wink**) induction. Guess what? I registered for the Biggest Loser at my job through our fitness center! We'll get t-shirts, group workouts and journals. It starts Feb 7th and runs through May 2nd. I'll keep you posted on my progress.