Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Semi Low-Carb Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Thu, May-20-10, 04:39

Plan: Atkins (+m&e)
Stats: 320/310/190 Female 5ft  11"
BF:
Progress: 8%

Good morning Rebecca.......Neat to see you back on here Sorry have been reading online and didnt see you come online! It is my bedtime here but I am sitting here by the nice cosy fire and can't be bothered moving Hope you have a nice day :Wave:
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Thu, May-20-10, 09:45

Plan: LOOKING FOR A PLAN
Stats: 239/183/165 Female 5'9"
BF:Yes I have that
Progress: 76%

Hi Ladies!
Off to a great start here today, exercised before work, which I think helps my metabolism. Seems as though I lose better when I walk in the morning.
Have a great day!
  #18   ^
Old Thu, May-20-10, 18:09

BF:

Good morning to you both too......
Rachel you are doing really great. Exercise IS very energising I think.Certainly gets you out and about and a chance to focus your mind in the right direction ! Walking along the road out here in the country is not really an option for me as it is so very busy and just too dangerous.......our small country road has become quite a highway the last 10 years only it is not as wide as a highway! So many lifestyle blocks out here now and out at the coast. When I get to walking I will have to brave the potholes in the paddocks
Well KUTGWK guys.
Rebecca Hope your day is going OK too
  #19   ^
Old Fri, May-21-10, 06:08

Plan: Weight Watchers/S Beach
Stats: 201/195.8/135 Female 5'3"
BF:

How is eveyone's Friday going? Its raining here, so that puts the plans for Gracie's 1st birthday on hold. We were all (Papa, myself, kim, Brad, Alyssa and Gracie) were all going to go to the St. Brigid Festival tonight. Her party is tomorrow ~ 4:30. Kim is getting Little Caesars pizzas's for the party and a Tinkerbell cake (from Taste of Elegance, mmmmm!!!) and ice cream. I will have 1 piece of pizza and a small piece of cake, and since I've planned it out, I should be ok.

I lost 2 lbs this week. Yay!!! Finally got it back down under 200#! I qctually lost a little more, it was 201.8 and now its 199.4 so now I just gotta keep it going down!!! I gained about 5 lbs during the week we were ~ the nursing homw with John's Mom and her funeral. Glad its FINALLY going down again,

Will u be getting busier ~ work next week, Rachel? Haven't seen much of John this week, the last week of the month and the last week of the quarter, especially is rough on him. And I usually do the Chrostmas shopping cuz end of the year is crazy for him!!!

Pamela, we live in a small community that has GROWN like wildfire. When we moved here 22 years ago it was small and quaint. Now houses with huge pricetags have been built and lots of shopping and fast food restaurants too. Bellbrook is trying to keep the quaint feel to it, but I don't know how long it will keep it going. I still love it. We have 2.5 years to pay on our mortgage, then Johns going to do some renovations to it that we haven't been able to do.

Can't wait to see our birthday girl today, I wanted to talk Kim and the girls to lunch but I don't know how busy Kim will be. I told her to let me know.

Toodles, girls.... Have a good on-program day today!!!
  #20   ^
Old Fri, May-21-10, 15:39

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca A
I lost 2 lbs this week. Yay!!! Finally got it back down under 200#! !

Goodmorning Rebecca that is wonderful to hear you are down 2 lbs and back in Onderland!

Guess what.....I jumped on the scales this a.m. and I am down ANOTHER lb today...this is crazy.......I was down yesterday for weighin too Oh wll I am just going to keep doing what I am doing....vegies and or salad twice a day mostly.
After we got home lastnight I put on a tshirt that had just washed the day before...you know how they need stretching alittle when you first put straight on, well for me anyway Well it seemed loose.

Well I need to get this booty moving and get late breakfast
You all have a good day

Last edited by Dreamy1 : Fri, May-21-10 at 15:52.
  #21   ^
Old Sat, May-22-10, 20:45

BF:

Hello friends
Just checking in... I am waiting for the rain to start here !
I am perched by the fire here......no sun to lure me outside today
Have had a good OP day. Roast chicken for lunch so will have something lite later on if hungry.
Hope you guys are enjoying your weekend.
Might cya round here later then

Last edited by Dreamy1 : Sun, May-23-10 at 20:40.
  #22   ^
Old Sun, May-23-10, 20:51

BF:

just checking in to see how everyone's doing....it is pretty quiet around here
Eating is going good for me.
Still keeping to the neat 3 meals /day and no in betweens, so far so good.
Hope to hear from you guys soon
  #23   ^
Old Mon, May-24-10, 08:45

BF:

That's really great, Pamela! Sounds like you're having a lot of success! I think the forst few days are the hardest, if I can make it throug 3 or 4, it starts getting a bit easier. Also, if I totally blow it, the next day or 2 are hard too, but once I get that momentum going, I feel better.

Rachel, how r u doing? You must be busy ~ work. Do u takr ur lunch to work or eat out? I work in a daycare and I try to take a salad everyday. It takes the edge off my hunger and I don't eat as much as if I didn't. The meals althere are pretty high in fat.

Making chicken divan tonight. I will have the girls late since Kim has a husband and wide that are due for massages ~ 6:30.
  #24   ^
Old Mon, May-24-10, 16:47

BF:

Morning Thanks Rebecca. I think being busy all day and out of the kitchen helps too. Though I feel the perserverence of 3 meals/day nakes a big difference too.Probably helps with controlling insulin levels.
Just going to keep doing what I have been doing anyway.

You are wise to take your own salad to work. It helps in staying your plan!
I was checking out afew recipes online lastnight....they make it look so quick and easy but then they do claim to be cooks and I am sure their pantry/fridge is way better stocked than mine!
But, is is good to get ideas from them D:
I am planning on fish tonight.

Well have a good day
  #25   ^
Old Tue, May-25-10, 14:37

BF:

Good morning

It is quite cold out there this a.m. even though the sun is shining . They are predicting a high of 17degC and tomorrow onl 14!
I am getting ready for lunch out today with friends.
I have to go make my salad in a minute but just thought I would check in see how everyone is doing.
I didn't weigh today, will wait til weighin friday.
Will be back, enjoy your day everyone
  #26   ^
Old Wed, May-26-10, 14:13

BF:

Morning
It is coffee time here, I am trying to wake myself up
HAd a great time out yestefday and stayed OP.
Weighin for me tomorrow so will opt for fish again tonight.
Have a good day, and I hope to hear from you gals later
  #27   ^
Old Thu, May-27-10, 15:31

BF:

Good morning......well I weighed in this a.m. and this weeks total loss is 2.2 lbs. Clothes are alot looser and I can bend down much easier. Just going to keep at it...no stopping me this time.
Enjoy your day girls, swing by if you get the time
  #28   ^
Old Thu, May-27-10, 21:58

BF:

I'm with ya on the "nothing's stopping me now!, Pamela!

I really need to check in here more! I get to playing those Facebook games and I get addicted!

I'll try to check in tomorrow. Its almost midnight here. Pamela, is your FB set to "hide" when you're on FB? Would love to chat with you.

What season are u in? I don't know much about New Zealand other than it's beautiful!!! where are u in the time zone again? I THINK u said you're ahead of us. Right now. Its 11:57 p.m. on Thursday night in our state of Ohio. Were in the Eastern time zone.
  #29   ^
Old Fri, May-28-10, 03:36

BF:

Hi Rebecca...sorry you haven't caught up with me on FB yet. I forget to sign in to chat most of the time which is why you don't see me.
To be honest I have not had muchtime for chatting the last while....we will see how things go tomorrow.
We are about to start our winter here.
It is fri night 9.35 pm as I write so I am guessing you are snuggled under and in 'zzzz...land'

Yes, FB is addictive but I don't bother with all the games and applications so sorry if you have been sending me invitations!
I will try to catchup with you sometime soon eh
  #30   ^
Old Fri, May-28-10, 15:36

BF:

Good Morning.....just running by here as I need to get some work DONE for the day
I am down 200 gms( .4lb) today which was a real surprise! Haven't seen that number since after xmas!
Have a good day guys, might check in later