Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > CAD/CALP
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Fri, Jan-21-05, 09:13

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 180/179.8/130 Female 5'4.75"
BF:
Progress: 0%

July 23rd is my wedding date, we will have been engaged for 3 years and dating for 7 when we get married. We are planning Maui for the honeymoon, which will be really exciting for a small town girl like me. I've been in 3 states, we go to Montana all the time for Djing, and I went to Rapid City once when I was young and once again this last Thanksgiving. So Im excited to fly on a plane.

I am getting back in the groove of CAD. My days seem to be going good now.
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Sun, Jan-23-05, 09:15
CAD for life

Plan: Atkins/CAD
Stats: 193/163.5/125 Female 64 in
BF:
Progress: 43%

Hello all... Restarted eating low carb JAN 10th...although I didn't have carbs at reward meals the first week so this is my 1st week back to CAD...doing pretty good this week.. no cheating or carbs outsiude of RM...No exercise yet though...I did join the YMCA Friday but this was my weekend to work so I will have to wait for that until monday or tuesday for sure....
  #18   ^
Old Sun, Jan-23-05, 10:27

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 233/192/145 Female 62"
BF:
Progress: 47%

Becca, welcome back to CAD/CALP.

I was wondering what happened to you. Glad you are back with us. Don't worry you will have the weight back off in no time. You know what you need to do and it looks like you are well on your way.

Keep up the good work. Have a good Sunday.
  #19   ^
Old Sun, Jan-23-05, 12:41

Plan: General low carb
Stats: 210/161/150 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 82%

Becca.. Welcome back.. and hope your SAD is under control this year. I remember you had difficulty in the winter.

Amy.. my daughter got married last August. Let me know if you need any ideas or support. It is difficult and stressful.. but the more your try to keep it all in perspective the better the memory will be. BMs can sometimes me the most difficult to deal with.. but we had trouble with the Groomsmen sometimes more than the BMs. What bridal store are you ordering the dresses from? I used to work at one of the major chains and can have some input on how to make it less stressful. Just remember the main objective is to celebrate your love and not put on a huge production. How much smaller were you when your ordered your dress?

Hope everyone has a great week.. K
  #20   ^
Old Sun, Jan-23-05, 15:45

Plan: lowcarb hybrid
Stats: 185/150/144 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 85%

Maui is wonderful! We go every two years and stay at a condo place called Sugar Beach- centrally located and very reasonable, oceanfront condos and 1 and 2 bedrooms. We get a package that includes a rental car too.

Last time we went I stayed on CAD the whole time-- this plan is so flexible it wasn't even hard. I've done Atkins and CAD and find I actually eat more protein on CAD-- there is so much stuff out there now that might be low carb, but isn't protein either. I need to remember the saying "Low Carb Junk Food, is still junk food!"