Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > CAD/CALP
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Nov-07-04, 14:29

Plan: CAD
Stats: 148/127.5/124 Female 5ft
BF:28%/25%/20
Progress: 85%
Cool A New Week 11/07/04

Well I guess it is the start of a new week. I always thing of Monday as the beginning...
Haven't weighed yet...Too nervous. Haven't been real bad or anything but yesterday I messed up. I did well TH, FR...gosh that isn't too good is it???

Well that is what a new start is all about. Today is a new day and a start to a new week!Jill is doing great!!!! Have you seen her losses lately????? WTG Jill!

I am finally over the flu so I am ready to get back to exercising! I love when I get up early and have time to do that before work. Did anyone see what the workout rountine is for the show Biggest Loser? My goodness I would swear off exercise for life if I felt like that is what it would take!!! Geesh! It was terrible...I'll just stick with my 30minutes of cardio/sittups thank you!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Nov-08-04, 07:54

Plan: Plant-based
Stats: 200/168/140 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 53%

:BLUSH:

Remember I am losing at the turtle's pace. I know it may seem fast but I have been "on plan" for over 2 months now. (I had lost 5 lbs prior to restarting!) It just shows that persistance with this plan works. Don't worry about your daily weigh-ins mine flucutate also. YOU can DO it

Karen- I am glad you are feeling better I need to start exercising. It hard to find the time with work, but I am off for 3 days after today, so I am going to try to find my motivation. DH has been working out like a mad man, ugh. I think he's obsessed, and it makes me all the more determined to not let him beat me

Hello to everyone else Drop us a line or two and let us know how things are going!!

I am looking forward to the holiday season being a smaller size It feels good! Take care!
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Nov-08-04, 08:27

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 233/192/145 Female 62"
BF:
Progress: 47%

Good Morning,

I had a battle with some brownies over the week-end and the brownies won. I should have known better than to make those for DH on Sat. I thought I had been back on plan long enough to resist them until my RM, but I hadn't been. 5 days just was not long enough, even tho my cravings, etc were all gone. If I just had waited and made them in the late afternoon so they would have been cooled for my RM, I think I would have been alright. Oh well, live and learn. Today is a new day, again...

Karen- glad you are feeling better. I am sure that flu bug had a whole lot to do with you straying on plan a little. It is hard when you don't feel well. Like you said tho, "Today is a new day" We will get through this, right?

Jill- Congrats on the loss. Slow and steady is the way to go. You will be at your goal in no time. Isn't it a great feeling to be able to fit into a smaller size? That is even better than seeing the scale go downward. Keep up the good work.

Everyone have a great day and week on plan..
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Nov-08-04, 08:31

BF:

BTW, I love those little Ticker Scales that you guys have on your posts. Are they hard to download? I went into the Ticker site, but I didn't proceed any further. Is there directions on how to do this?? I am not the greatest at this kind of thing..
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Nov-09-04, 07:11

BF:

Where is everyone???

I feel much better this morning. I did very well yesterday getting back on plan. I think if you have only been off plan for a day or 2 it is much easier to get back too.. At least that seems to be what happens to me.

I started my treadmill again last night. I sure did take my sweet time after vacation to get back to this. I hate exercising until I am actually doing it, and then it feels so good while I am doing it.

I hope everyone has a good day on plan today.
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Nov-09-04, 07:26

Plan: CAD from day 1
Stats: 327/304/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 14%
Default morning,

I was off work sick yesterday and didn't check out the site from home, either. My cold is getting the best of me, not that it is so horrible, but it includes a nasty cough that won't let me sleep at night. Hopefully it won't last much longer.

I am considering going to the gym tonight after having been away a week and a half almost. I just haven't felt like going but I think it would do me some good, even if I have to do a slightly modified workout. I guess I'll wait and see how I feel after work tonight and decide then.

I hope everyone has a great week.
Tracy
  #7   ^
Old Tue, Nov-09-04, 09:13

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 180/179.8/130 Female 5'4.75"
BF:
Progress: 0%

Diane, for the ticker you would follow through the ticker site and then copy the first link they give on the top of the page. Then go to your signature here and click the insert image button (mountains with a sun), then paste the code. That should do it. If you need more help just ask.
  #8   ^
Old Tue, Nov-09-04, 09:31

BF:

Thanks Amy, I will give it a try when I get a chance.

Tracy, I hope that cold of yours leaves soon. I can just imagine how miserable you are. Colds seem like they linger on forever. Don't overdo it at the gym tonight. It might make it worse.
  #9   ^
Old Tue, Nov-09-04, 18:36

Stats: 148/127.5/124 Female 5ft
BF:28%/25%/20
Progress: 85%

Tracy I am waiting for the allergies to come...when they do I get a horrible cough that won't let me sleep so I can empathize! Poor thing! I may get off lucky this year though. I always have the allergies before now!

Today went very well..carb heavy on the RM but sticking to plan, and that is my goal for now! STICK TO PLAN!
  #10   ^
Old Wed, Nov-10-04, 06:25

Stats: 250/245/200 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress: 10%

I VOW...I have to exercise more. I am sitting on the sofa in the evening feeling like a lump and then I screw up and eat carbs. I know what I am doing now I just have to fix it. grrrr tomorrow is a holiday so I am making myself go for a walk in the morning. My daughter has a school skating party. I wonder if I put my skates on will I break something lolol.
  #11   ^
Old Wed, Nov-10-04, 15:56

Stats: 218/210/175 Female 5'9
BF:
Progress: 19%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianee
BTW, I love those little Ticker Scales that you guys have on your posts. Are they hard to download? I went into the Ticker site, but I didn't proceed any further. Is there directions on how to do this?? I am not the greatest at this kind of thing..

I found my profile, but I cannot see where to edit my signature. It is turned on but I cannot see a choice for it, I figured it would be with the Avatars???
  #12   ^
Old Wed, Nov-10-04, 16:05

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 180/179.8/130 Female 5'4.75"
BF:
Progress: 0%

tgirl I think you need at least 25 posts before you get a signature.
  #13   ^
Old Wed, Nov-10-04, 16:07

BF:

Quote:
I found my profile, but I cannot see where to edit my signature. It is turned on but I cannot see a choice for it, I figured it would be with the Avatars??

I think I can help you with this. After you click onto the User CP at the top of the forum page. Look at the bar menu that sits on the Left side. The first choice is Edit your Signature. I hope this helps.

Last edited by Dianee : Wed, Nov-10-04 at 16:21.
  #14   ^
Old Thu, Nov-11-04, 06:53

Plan: Plant-based
Stats: 200/168/140 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 53%

You can't have a signature until you've made 25 posts. So just keep posting soon you will have the siggy option
  #15   ^
Old Thu, Nov-11-04, 08:03

BF:

Well Geeze, I learn something new everyday. I didn't realize that you needed to post 25 times before you can have a signature line.

I am off work today, so guess I get to play a little longer on the computer. YIPPY

I have done really well this week. Been strickly on plan and no cravings. Been drinking lots of water and have also started walking on my treadmill.

No big plans for the day. Maybe do a little shopping and rake somemore leaves up.

Have a great Veterans Days.