Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > Nutrition & Supplements
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#46   ^
Old Fri, May-14-04, 10:10

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 196.8/186.6/135 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress:

OK, that's it....I've got to have some of this stuff! Congratulations to you! It must be sooooo exciting!
Sponsored Links
  #47   ^
Old Fri, May-14-04, 10:19

Stats: 196.8/186.6/135 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress:

I wonder if it's safe to take with Progesterone? I Will have to ask the Dr. today.
  #48   ^
Old Fri, May-14-04, 10:21
PuertoRican Princess

Stats: 299/236/135 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 38%

In that case Ricki, welcome to the Relacore club.

There are rules to be in this club,

First rule is..... Ah watching too much Brad Pitt movies.....never mind.....
  #49   ^
Old Fri, May-14-04, 10:24

Stats: 265/247.5/145 Female 5'4.25"
BF:50%/46%/15%
Progress: 15%

I am really considering this drug. No matter how many situps I do, I cant get my gut to go down. I have muscle definition in my abs, but that gut is still poking out! Would this help that problem?
  #50   ^
Old Fri, May-14-04, 10:26
PuertoRican Princess

BF:
Talking

I hope so that's why I'm taking it. You can't spot reduce but Relacore was designed for reducing the gut.

I'm down 5 inches in 11 days, pants are loser, I'm feeling great.

#51   ^
Old Fri, May-14-04, 10:42

Plan: RNY Gastric Bypass 2/1/10
Stats: 378/163/150 Female 5 ' 5"
BF:
Progress: 94%

Wow....You all are having such great results with this suppliment.....I'm gonna have to try it now....I think I'll go out and get some tonight....I have a vitamin store by me and everything is buy one get one free....with any luck they'll have it......Do you have to take it at a particular time?.....can I take it at night?.....I take so many suppliment in the morning already....I only take one pill at night and would love to add that to my night schedual.....I'll have to go get myself a tape measure also since I don't have one.....Everyone gets mad at me when I say I have never measured....they say I should have measured when I first started LCing....They say I have nothing to compare to but, I do because my clothes fit different and I went down in sizes....I never felt that measuring was all that important...am I wrong?
  #52   ^
Old Fri, May-14-04, 10:45
PuertoRican Princess

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCKYLADY
Wow....You all are having such great results with this suppliment.....I'm gonna have to try it now....I think I'll go out and get some tonight....I have a vitamin store by me and everything is buy one get one free....with any luck they'll have it......Do you have to take it at a particular time?.....can I take it at night?.....I take so many suppliment in the morning already....I only take one pill at night and would love to add that to my night schedual.....I'll have to go get myself a tape measure also since I don't have one.....Everyone gets mad at me when I say I have never measured....they say I should have measured when I first started LCing....They say I have nothing to compare to but, I do because my clothes fit different and I went down in sizes....I never felt that measuring was all that important...am I wrong?

Hope you get one free. The bottle says 3 a day one in the morning, noon and night.

As far as measuring goes, don't worry about it if you don't feel like it than don't. And if you can tell by how your clothes fits then that's all that matters. Do what you feel is best and what makes you happy.

#53   ^
Old Fri, May-14-04, 10:59

Plan: RNY Gastric Bypass 2/1/10
Stats: 378/163/150 Female 5 ' 5"
BF:
Progress: 94%

Thanks Lily!!!! I'll let you know if I find it and get one free!!!
  #54   ^
Old Fri, May-14-04, 12:06
Modified :)

Stats: 242/223/175 Male 170cm
BF:
Progress: 28%

AFWife - I see you're in the UK too - is this available over here or did you have it shipped over from the states?

Thanks
  #55   ^
Old Fri, May-14-04, 12:07
PuertoRican Princess

BF:
Talking

I had it shipped from the states.

I got it at www.relacore.com

OH hey, I'll be in Glasgow June 3rd.
  #56   ^
Old Fri, May-14-04, 12:19

Stats: 285/258/175 Female 5'5.5 inches
BF:53%
Progress: 25%

Hi Lilly!

You said your bottle said to take one three times a day? Mine says two three times a day! Relacore in the green and white bottle? I was just wondering....
it sounded odd that one would say one thing and the other would say something else. As far as I know from their website they only have one strength in the green and white bottle. I am going to measure for the first time tomorrow to see how its been doing for me. I hope I get as good of results as you.

Kathy
  #57   ^
Old Fri, May-14-04, 12:21
PuertoRican Princess

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathjef
Hi Lilly!

You said your bottle said to take one three times a day? Mine says two three times a day! Relacore in the green and white bottle? I was just wondering....
it sounded odd that one would say one thing and the other would say something else. As far as I know from their website they only have one strength in the green and white bottle. I am going to measure for the first time tomorrow to see how its been doing for me. I hope I get as good of results as you.

Kathy

Mine is the bottle from this website, same picture.... www.relacore.com is this the one you have. Mine says and I'm typing it as it's showing.....Take one capsule with a full glass of water, three times per day: morning, noon, and early evening. You may take Relacore with or without food. Do not exceed 3 capsules per day.
  #58   ^
Old Fri, May-14-04, 12:30

Yup! The same one, and mine says the exact thing except is says take two, three times a day. Morning, noon, and early evening. I guess I'm going to do alittle research, I'll let you know what I find out.

Kathy
  #59   ^
Old Fri, May-14-04, 12:34
PuertoRican Princess

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathjef
Yup! The same one, and mine says the exact thing except is says take two, three times a day. Morning, noon, and early evening. I guess I'm going to do alittle research, I'll let you know what I find out.

Kathy

Ok I called them and they said if your bottle says 120 capsules you take 2 three times a day cause the capsules are smaller but if you have 90 capsules like I do you take one 3 times a day.
  #60   ^
Old Fri, May-14-04, 12:39

Wow! That's it my bottle is 120! Thanks!! I was getting alittle worried that I might have been taking too much. I'll let you know how I make out tomorrow when I measure. Have a great Day!

Kathy