Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Products
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Sep-30-01, 17:04

Plan: Atkins/Protein Power
Stats: 355/223/165
BF:
Progress: 69%
Default Clothing

I am in New Jersey, very close to NYC. I have quite a few items of nice clothing that I am willing to give to someone who would be willing to pick them up.

I have legging-type pants (most in size 28), some winter sweaters, suits ... The clothing that is available ranges from size 22/24 thru size 30/32. I am currently a size 18.

I've had people say they want to pick up the clothing in the past, but have not shown up. I admit to being totally lazy and unmotivated as far as packing them up and mailing them to anyone. My husband said he was willing to take them down to the local GoodWill center... but I know that the workers tend to pick thru the really good stuff, and items that SHOULD be fairly available to all generally don't make it to the sale shop.

Anyone who is interested and available, please feel free to contact me privately for arrangements.

Thanks,
Bryana
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Oct-01-01, 09:03
Forum Founder

Plan: LC, GF
Stats: 241/186/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 54%
Default hi Bryana

Well, I can't come and pick up those clothes (too far away ) and wrong size for me ... BUT ... if nobody takes you up on your generous offer, and it's getting into cold weather ... an option you might consider is to donate the clothes to a local women's shelter. A lot of women and children have to leave unhappy circumstances with just the shirt on their backs, and would be grateful for some donated clothing.

Good luck

Doreen