Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > Vegetarian Low Carbers
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, Mar-12-11, 19:01

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 315.5/315.5/170 Female 5ft6
BF:Got It
Progress: 0%
Default Incredible to have found you!

Been and on an off LCing for years. I have an old profile and such - suppose I will need to update that though! I found this section of the LC site by accident. I am not a vegetarian but what most of you would call a flexitarian. I have few rules to my diet - I will eat fish anytime and otherwise I restrict meat to weekends. In all reality this was a decision made because I am tired of the same thing and so I thought if I removed meat from the meal I would be forced to learn new ways of cooking. I wanted to try an abundance of the options out there and this seemed like a great thing.

Tonight my search led me hear because after 2 weeks of living on less meat I am finding that I am hungry and this could be a few things: more carbs than I generally eat, my calorie intake is a bit low as I am trying to lose weight and in the past week its definately a lack of water. (laziness) I would like to gravitate toward a less meat but low carb approach as I know that as a low carber I am full most of the time. I would also like to really experiement with the abundance of options for healthy foods. So I am reasearch and came upon this site (former member just not of the veggie section) I just wanted to post all of this and say hello - happy to be among you!
Sponsored Links