Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Semi Low-Carb Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Jan-21-03, 06:55
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 130/130/110
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default zoner before,thinking of comin back...

ive been a zone 1 1/2 years ago ...i did lose a great deal of weight..but after a car accident i jst ate and ate and icant seem to go back anymore..i tried doin atkins but cant stand it for more than a week..i get huge cravings..now i feel like i rly want to get back to this healthy way of eating..but why is it harder the second time around??any ideas how could i start again?and how much do i expect to lose in a week??i was kinda drawn with the atkins coz of its initial water weight but...
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Jan-25-03, 12:12

Plan: zone
Stats: 172/105/105
BF:
Progress: 100%

Starting any plan is harder the second, or third, time around. My suggestion would be to re-read any Zone books you may have or take a refresher journey through the official web site: www.zoneperfect.com. It's awfully easier to forget some of the details. Then set a start date and make sure you have cleaned out your kitchen of garbage and restocked with Zone friendly foods for that date.

Best Wishes, beegee
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Feb-01-03, 19:02

Plan: Zone
Stats: 151/129/128 Female 5'4"
BF:17.5%
Progress: 96%
Default Re: zoner before,thinking of comin back...

Quote:
Originally posted by nicoleb
ive been a zone 1 1/2 years ago ...i did lose a great deal of weight..but after a car accident i jst ate and ate and icant seem to go back anymore but why is it harder the second time around??any ideas how could i start again?and how much do i expect to lose in a week??

I don't know why it's harder the 2nd time around, but it seems to be. Age is not on our side though! Beegee had great suggestions. Try keeping a food journal. It will help you to SEE where you're slipping up. You can REALISTICALLY lose 1.5 lbs of fat per week. It may look like a little more in the beginning.