Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Our Website > My P.L.A.N. Tool Support Forum
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Nov-15-05, 10:41

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 210/210/150 Female 5 ft 9
BF:41%/33%
Progress: 0%
Default Ok, Call me dense, but I need help with this

I guess I am going to have to have someone walk me me through step by step to get set up on "My P.L.A.N." I have gone in there several times and tried this and that but I am still totally lost as to how to do what, what to click on, and what to put where. I'm really usually pretty quick to catch on to something by just playing around and trying different things but this has got me stumped!!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Nov-15-05, 10:51

Plan: Paleoish/Keto
Stats: 225/167/175 Male 71.5 inches
BF:18%
Progress: 116%

What exactly are you trying to do in My P.L.A.N.? Enter your food consumption, enter a recipe, enter your weight, or enter your exercise?
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Nov-15-05, 13:45

Stats: 210/210/150 Female 5 ft 9
BF:41%/33%
Progress: 0%

Hey Mike, All of it actually. LOL
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Nov-15-05, 16:10
Forum Moderator

Stats: 235/135/135 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by boree
Hey Mike, All of it actually. LOL

Hi Connie,

To enter your food for the day, click on Daily Entry at the left hand side. To enter foods, start with search or food search (on the left side of the page) and enter the food as a favourite. After a while, you’ll have most of the foods you use regularly in favourites making it much easier.

To enter a recipe, first click on New Recipe at the left hand side of MyPLAN. Next, enter the name of the recipe, and number and type of servings. Then click on create recipe. That brings up the place where you can enter the recipe ingredients.
Once you have entered all ingredients, along with recipe instructions if you wish, enter the correct amounts then click on update servings.

Anything else?

Roz
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Nov-15-05, 16:49

Plan: Paleoish/Keto
Stats: 225/167/175 Male 71.5 inches
BF:18%
Progress: 116%

To input your weight, click on "Add/Edit weight information" and enter your weight in the blank spot under add new weight. You can change the date to enter a weight from another time.

On the same page you can enter other measurements clicking on one of " Weight Stats Measurements Calculated BF Recorded BF BMR Chart WHR Chart Health Stats
"
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Dec-02-05, 16:55

Plan: atkin's
Stats: 220/168/160 Female 5' 9"
BF:
Progress: 87%
Default Hi there

Don't feel bad, I have been on here for two days and I am lost. I have put in my weight and my weight goal, and read some information about the akin's diet. I wish I could find a chart on how much carbs a person should have daily. Like something with your height and weight on it. I haven't had many carbs today, my day contained eggs in the morning, low carb peaches for a snack--- and for lunch I had a cheese burger with no bread. I would like to hear from others , on what type of foods they eat.

Denise
  #7   ^
Old Fri, Dec-02-05, 17:14
Forum Moderator

Stats: 235/135/135 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by denisegirl
Don't feel bad, I have been on here for two days and I am lost. I have put in my weight and my weight goal, and read some information about the akin's diet. I wish I could find a chart on how much carbs a person should have daily. Like something with your height and weight on it. I haven't had many carbs today, my day contained eggs in the morning, low carb peaches for a snack--- and for lunch I had a cheese burger with no bread. I would like to hear from others , on what type of foods they eat.

Denise

Hullo Denise,

You need to get hold of a copy of Dr Atkins' New Diet Revolution. That will give you lists of what foods you can and can't eat as well as loads of other information about low carbing.

I wish you much success!

Rosebud
  #8   ^
Old Mon, Dec-12-05, 14:04

Plan: atkin's
Stats: 220/168/160 Female 5' 9"
BF:
Progress: 87%

I am happy to say I am really liking this atkins diet. I feel guilty at times, because of the meat I am eating. It seems to work with me, I have lost 8 lbs in 8 days. YAHOO !!!! Hopefully by the new year I will lose 8 more pounds.
  #9   ^
Old Mon, Jan-09-06, 07:48

Plan: atkins
Stats: 196.0/184.0/170 Male 70"
BF:
Progress: 46%

My weight progress chart in my plan is stuck on my starting month (nov). I can't get my entries from Jan to show up, or the month of Jan period. How do I get a chart from Nov-Current month? Also, no nutritional info shows up in my plan even though I enter it in the food section everyday. Any way to import it to the my plan section? Thanks.
  #10   ^
Old Sun, Jan-15-06, 23:52
Every day is day one

Plan: AtkinsMaintenance/IF
Stats: 185/145/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 133%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnie24
My weight progress chart in my plan is stuck on my starting month (nov). I can't get my entries from Jan to show up, or the month of Jan period. How do I get a chart from Nov-Current month? Also, no nutritional info shows up in my plan even though I enter it in the food section everyday. Any way to import it to the my plan section? Thanks.

Try CTRL-F5. That will update and refresh the page for your stats.
Lisa