Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Emotional Issues & Body Image
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17   ^
Old Wed, Aug-17-05, 04:55

Plan: Atkins Hardcore
Stats: 377/-/170 Female 5'9
BF:
Progress:
Default Collen when i read your post I cried.

Collen I am going through THE EXACT SAME THING!
when I was 19 I met someone and moved out to Colorado we fell in love got married. Which was a big thing for me since i am from NJ and so is everyone i ever knew or loved! 2 years into the marriage, this July infact I decided to come home and visit my mom. Mind you this was a blissful sweet married man who cried and bought me flowers the last time we had an argument, he never even seemed to look at other women. Well in July we were planning on declareing Bankruptcy the court date being in August. So anyway I visit my mom for 3 weeks..I ride a 3 DAY BUSRIDE home. For him to tell me in the first hour I arrive..its over..on July the fourth he slept with a co worker at a job I HELPED HIM GET !!!!! *grits teeth* Nevermind that this mand was Impotent when i met him from mental abuse from his first wife when i met him. It took months of gentle coaching to get him right back to normal and beyond!!anyway..and then he tells me to get out..all my things were packed..i have to say i yelled i screamed i couldnt understand.. and then he told me he wanted a divorce he wouldnt even tell me her name...I had almost no money I didnt even know how to pump my own gas which i know sounds silly .I then had to get in the car and drive bymeslf all the way back to NJ..
Its so fresh still..i cant even put it into words.In utter shock dissapointment devastated.im still at the random bursts of crying its only really been a couple weeks. I justwanted to tell you i understand and id love to speak with you for support.