Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > TOF's (The Over Fifty's)
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, Apr-30-05, 01:00

Plan: atkins/SB now
Stats: 200/200/160 Female 5'8''
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Hello ;)

red]xxx[/COLOR] Gosh, I hope this work's! I'm not sure what it means for "script prompt?? ...I'm 56 & so glad to be able to relate to the over 50 young at heart's.I'm on day 3, this morning when I got up the scale said I lost 3#'s, but I know that's fluid,I've had no craving's at all,& feel energetic,although it's 11:55 pm,so not quite so energetic right now I've been eating very basic,so I really need to get into some recipes for Induction as I don't want to get discouraged by just eating meat,cheese & eggs,so I'll have to add more pizazz to my plate!. Evie
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Apr-30-05, 09:08

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 244/226/155 Female 5 Foot 6 inches
BF:
Progress: 20%

Hi Evie,
Just saw that you were given the link to the TOFF's area.

Please join us in the thread I started two years ago for ladies over 50.It is so exciting to have so many new ladies join us as we all work together to lose weight low carbing.

http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthre...t5234515&conly=

Nancy
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Apr-30-05, 11:20

Plan: atkins/SB now
Stats: 200/200/160 Female 5'8''
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default thankyou :)

Chloesue! I'm trying to find my way around the site. I had joined up a week or so ago,I was torn betweem Atkin's & the SB diets,I'm much better with the Atkin's, just less fat,for me as I got icky when I was on it 2 yrs. ago, but I did lose quite fast then,I'm wondering with eating less fat if I'm going to lose as fast on Induction..I never did reach past induction,I kept at it for a couple month's I realize that's proably not a good thing! I want to do this properly this time, also I've incorporated cardio & weight's now too.Thankyou again for your reply..Evie
  #4   ^
Old Sun, May-01-05, 11:44

Plan: Atkins+Black Coffee
Stats: 251/250/190 Female 5 ft. 7 in.
BF:
Progress: 2%

Nice to meet you I just joined here too! Check out the recipe section for some wonderful new recipes!!!