Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Products
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, May-16-01, 15:42

Plan: CKD
Stats: 245/215/130
BF:
Progress:
Question Who has tried the carb-blocker?

Just wondering about the carb-blocker...has anyone tried it? If so...how well does it work? I had heard of the fat blocker...but not the carb one.
Thank in advance!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Wed, May-16-01, 20:06
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 198.5/198.5/130
BF:
Progress:
Arrow i have

the results aren't as good as you want them to be sorry!!! granted, i didn't go crazy on carbs when i took them, but they i swear are "sugar pills" *you know what i mean* they don't block for me anyway, maybe the response will be different for you, but it's really up to you okay, that's my 2-cents

-wussypuff
  #3   ^
Old Thu, May-17-01, 06:11

BF:
Progress:
Wink Thank you!

Wussypuff,
I didn't have high hope's for it!ha! But I thought I would ask! How are you doing on your diet? Things better? But wouldn't it be great if it worked. I'm sure when Low-carbs really kicks in and the medical community get worried about there money lose...they find a true med. that works!ha! Some of the things you right reminds me of myself as a teenager!ha! You know your going to do this...just believe in yourself.
Smile,
  #4   ^
Old Thu, May-17-01, 17:10
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 198.5/198.5/130
BF:
Progress:
Thumbs down things've been tough : (

well, i'm TRYING VERY HARD to start up my diet again, and i always turn to food as my main comfort source *naughty me* welllll, fights have been prevelant around me and i haven't been in great spirits so i'm having trouble. i'm really working at it

-wussypuff
  #5   ^
Old Thu, May-17-01, 20:28

BF:
Progress:

Smile Girl!
Your young with your whole life ahead of you! And on top of that...You have a jump-start on this that I know I never had. You’re going to do this! But you have to do it for YOU! Hey...check out the book by Dr. Phil {Opra} he is really GREAT at making you put things in prospective!! He has this saying that I’m going to have to track down…but when he said it, I started to cry. I did this to me. Nobody else…just me! Food makes you feel safe. Being fat gives you excuses! I know it did me. And if you are putting something in your mouth that is slowly killing you…you got to ask your self why! This is a destructive behavior! Not the eating of the food…but eating the food you KNOW is hurting you! Figure out why. I had to take a LONG look at myself to find the answer. It’s the key…to a lot of things. And if you can get the book by Dr. Phil…GET IT!! You’ll LOVE HIM! Do you every watch her? Tuesday’s are Dr. Phil days! They are something else.
SMILE…YOUR ALREADY AHEAD OF THE GAME!