Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > CAD/CALP
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Fri, May-13-05, 06:33

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 233/192/145 Female 62"
BF:
Progress: 47%

Quote:
I personally cant eat veggies because they make me feel bad about myself and they leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Hi Benny,

How or why do the veggies make you feel bad about yourself? Do they upset your stomach or put you in a bad mood, etc.? Do all veggies do this? Just curious.

Glad you have been able to modify CAD to work for you.
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Fri, May-13-05, 09:51

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 180/140/130 Female 5'7
BF:22.7%(about)
Progress: 80%

How do the veggies make you feel bad about yourself? I am having a hard time eating an RM because eating foods that are not LC make me feel bad about my self and I get this evil talk from my super ego and my ID LOL saying eat it eat it, don't do that do you want to be fat forever LOL.

Now I sound crazy, but anyone who has taken psychology or knows about knows what I mean!

What is the deal with people a food, why are there so many issues around it, I got a magazine in the mail for some clothing company I had never heard of all the models in tiny little outfit that I would never look good in and the caption were like you will love your body in this.... Show what you got..... PUKE yeah is I was 20 pound smaller and had less stretch marks maybe! How depressing!
  #18   ^
Old Fri, May-13-05, 10:18

Plan: Mod-CAD
Stats: 230/224/150 Male 5,11
BF:
Progress: 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianee
Hi Benny,

How or why do the veggies make you feel bad about yourself? Do they upset your stomach or put you in a bad mood, etc.? Do all veggies do this? Just curious.

Glad you have been able to modify CAD to work for you.

I dont know. When I eat them the taste stays in my mouth making my meat at my CMs taste really bad and if I eat them at my RM the same thing happens but it is so horrific that I really would not want to eat at all...
  #19   ^
Old Fri, May-13-05, 17:22

Plan: CALP
Stats: 140/125/120 Female 63 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

Wow, Benny! That is so sad. I love my veggies these days on low-carb. Did you have a mom who forced you to eat veggies? Maybe you have too many taste buds like some little kids? Apparently kids have more taste buds than adults.

How about fruit? You could eat berries and cantaloupe and plums and cherries and such to get some good nutrients and antioxidants. Do take a multi-vitamin and other supplements as well. How about salads - don't you like them either?