Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > Canada
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, May-25-04, 12:40
Registered Member

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 193/183.4/160 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 29%
Default JJ Bean in Vancouver (Re: Davinci Syrups)

Thought I would share this incase anyone else in the lower mainland was interested. I emailed JJ Bean about the Davinci Sugar Free Syrups, here is the reply:

Thank you for your inquiry regarding DaVinci Gourmet Syrups. I assume your interested in the sugar-free syrups, as most lowcarb people are. Here is the information regarding flavours and prices.

We do not carry all flavors of syrup. We try to keep a regular stock of the most popular flavors listed (see attachment)
A minimum order of 6 bottles is rquired
You may mix flavors to make up a case (12 bottles) in order to get case pricing.
Syrup flavors not stocked by us are available on a special order basis. This is usually a 2-3 week process. Check with the DaVinci website for their full list of flavors (davincigourmet.com)
All syrup orders are pre-paiod at thge time of ordering via Visa, Mastercard of cas.
We can take your order over the phone, fax or via e-mail.
Pick-up of your order can be arranged through our warehouse
Shipping is extra and sent via Greyhound

Charlene
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, May-25-04, 23:12

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 319/240/175 Female 69 inches
BF:
Progress: 55%

You can also get them at the Low Carb centre in North Van (they also have a store in vancouver). All the flavours (pretty much) and you don't have to buy 6. If your in Calgary, the Diabetic Depot also has a pretty complete selection.
  #3   ^
Old Wed, May-26-04, 01:45

Plan: HCG/LCHF
Stats: 224/201/190 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 68%

Charlene,

If you go through the Aldergrove border crossing, straight down I-539 (Meridien), it joins up with I-5 at Bellis Fair (approximately). 2 more exits south on I-5, you are very near the Ohio Street exit (#254). At 405 Ohio, just 2-3 blocks from I-5, there is a Cash and Carry store which has 99% of the Da Vinci SF flavours, as well as Torani and Oscar and a couple of other brands, as well... The best part is that they are about $3.65 US per large bottle! The Aldergrove crossing is usually pretty quick, too. Oh, and groceries are duty free!

On your way down Meridien, you'll pass a Safeway, WalMart, Costco and a few other stores with LC goodies... It makes for a fun afternoon
  #4   ^
Old Wed, May-26-04, 07:06
Registered Member

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 193/183.4/160 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanyyy
Charlene,

If you go through the Aldergrove border crossing, straight down I-539 (Meridien), it joins up with I-5 at Bellis Fair (approximately). 2 more exits south on I-5, you are very near the Ohio Street exit (#254). At 405 Ohio, just 2-3 blocks from I-5, there is a Cash and Carry store which has 99% of the Da Vinci SF flavours, as well as Torani and Oscar and a couple of other brands, as well... The best part is that they are about $3.65 US per large bottle! The Aldergrove crossing is usually pretty quick, too. Oh, and groceries are duty free!

On your way down Meridien, you'll pass a Safeway, WalMart, Costco and a few other stores with LC goodies... It makes for a fun afternoon

Thanks Jean for that info I've been wanting to make a trip down but am still waiting for my daughters birth certificate, seems impossible to arrange with my husband to leave her for the day with him.....I think he's afraid of her

But once I get that birth cert. I'm so there!!!!

Charlene
  #5   ^
Old Wed, May-26-04, 11:41
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins,PP - wgt in %
Stats: 100/96.8/69 Female 5'6.5"
BF:DWTK/DDare/JEnuf
Progress: 10%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSummer71
Thought I would share this incase anyone else in the lower mainland was interested. I emailed JJ Bean about the Davinci Sugar Free Syrups, here is the reply:

Thank you for your inquiry regarding DaVinci Gourmet Syrups. I assume your interested in the sugar-free syrups, as most lowcarb people are. Here is the information regarding flavours and prices.

We do not carry all flavors of syrup. We try to keep a regular stock of the most popular flavors listed (see attachment)
A minimum order of 6 bottles is rquired
You may mix flavors to make up a case (12 bottles) in order to get case pricing.
Syrup flavors not stocked by us are available on a special order basis. This is usually a 2-3 week process. Check with the DaVinci website for their full list of flavors (davincigourmet.com)
All syrup orders are pre-paiod at thge time of ordering via Visa, Mastercard of cas.
We can take your order over the phone, fax or via e-mail.
Pick-up of your order can be arranged through our warehouse
Shipping is extra and sent via Greyhound

Charlene

Or you can order them (mixed flavours fine, no minimums) from www.lowcarbcanada, Canada Post Expedited shipping from Vancouver Island (so not much) or Greyhound if preferred.