Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Dec-16-01, 07:08

Plan: cad/calp
Stats: 200/186/160 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 35%
Default hunting for a forum

Hi, I've been trying to find a forum that is active that fits my category so I tried the 190's club but there has been no activity there. My starting weight on 11/20/01 on the Atkins induction plan was 200lbs. To date , I have lost 10 lbs and maintained it with about 40 lbs to go . I'm on the OWL phase now and trying to stay within 25 carbs for a few weeks now before I add another 5 carbs. I'm trying to drink 60 to 80 ozs of water and fluid a day. My appetite is under control since I got a way from all the carbs. By the way, my daughter is on this forum. she is Samtigress. It is fun doing this diet with her at the same time. We can keep track of each other.Wawtigress
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Dec-16-01, 09:17

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 296/278/179 Female  5'8
BF:
Progress: 15%

Congrats on your success so far. I just checked the 190s forum and there are three pages of posts with at least a half-dozen people -- it looks like things are hopping.
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Dec-16-01, 15:55

BF:
Default alto

There were several entries but they are the same ones that were there when i started. nothing new since then. wawtigress
  #4   ^
Old Sun, Dec-16-01, 16:47

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 296/278/179 Female  5'8
BF:
Progress: 15%

WAWTigress, I just checked that thread, and it's three pages long, including posts from today and yesterday -- you may not have found the second and third page. Click on the little numbers to go from page to page. There are a LOT of threads on this forum that are more than one page long, so you'll miss a lot if you just stick to the first page
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Dec-17-01, 06:06

BF:
Default Alto ,thanks moving to 190 club

Thanks again. I would have never clicked on the pages if you hadn't told me . I went over and tried and sure enough there they were so i made a reply and hope to hear from other people in my same group. Thanks again and will move over to the 190 club.Wawtigress

Last edited by wawtigress : Mon, Dec-17-01 at 06:15.