Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Tue, Apr-02-13, 22:40

Plan: CAD/Gluten-free
Stats: 263/211/125 Female 62 inches (5'2")
BF:
Progress: 38%

Well today was a success! Cam and I worked out this morning- he kicked my butt big time. What we did today:

{Did 5 sets of this}
20 kettleball swings
1 minute jumping on step
20 step ups on step with high knees
30 seconds rope throws

Then 15 sets of stairs. My legs hurt!!!!

I went to Goodwill today and got 3 new shirts for my 40 lbs lost reward. It was fun to try things on. I've still got the big pooch but I am definitely looking slimmer now (yay!!). Been the same weight for 3 days so I am hoping to see a drop tomorrow on the scale
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Wed, Apr-03-13, 04:47

Plan: paleo with L plates
Stats: 180/162/143 Female 160cm
BF:
Progress: 49%

You have been doing well, working like a champ. You have inspired me to put my trainers on and jog to the oval and do some run throughs.

Keep on working hard.
  #18   ^
Old Thu, Apr-18-13, 11:24

BF:

Thank you Yarra!!

Well it's been a bit but last week I ended up having to leave town for a family situation so there honestly was no working out. I am now down to 219.2 lbs- which is a total loss so far in my journey of 44.6 lbs!!

On Monday I didn't work out. Tuesday I worked out with Cam and we did circuits. It was tough after a week of no workouts. I also did a mile on the elliptical as fast as I could (still not very fast lol)

Wednesday I did 45 minutes of Zumba.

Thursday (today) I worked out with Cam and did sets of walkouts and stairs- so 10 walkouts, 10 sets of stairs, then 9,8 etc all the way down to 0.

I wish I had a better connection with Cam. I know he's good at what he does and a lot of people get results with him but I wish he was a bit more warm and fuzzy I guess. Maybe personal trainers aren't aupposed to connect with their clients but I feel I really try to have conversation with him and he could take it or leave it sometimes. Who knows, I'm sure it doesn't matter but anyway...

I want to be 213.8 by the end of the month. I'm ready to push this to the next level. I want to be in Onederland by my birthday at the end of June. That will be a huge milestone for me to hit!!!!

If I can make that goal I am getting a new hairdo and a pedicure. I'm pretty confident at this point as my losses this month have been slower but I know I have to put in the effort. That's what it's all about!!

Gonna go drink lots of water today!!! I had a good workout so I am proud of myself
  #19   ^
Old Thu, Apr-18-13, 20:14

Plan: Strict Keto (u 15 carbs)
Stats: 207/185/185 Female 5'2
BF:-/32%/20%
Progress: 100%

PTs need to be able to build a good working relationship with clints but not as far as warm and fuzzy.

Well done having a good workout.
  #20   ^
Old Sat, May-11-13, 14:02

BF:

Wow ok so it's almost been a month- yikes!
I am down 49.6 lbs- so I just tell people 50
I am working as hard as I can now to hit Onederland by my birthday, woo hoo!
Had some family issues come up and missed a couple of weeks with Cam. We worked out twice this week.
Anyway I am back in the game!!
  #21   ^
Old Thu, May-30-13, 23:43

BF:

Things are going wonderfully!

Cam and I are working out twice a week. I am on a major plateau after hitting my 50 lb mark. I have toyed with the same few pounds for about 3 weeks. I am ready to drop some more, bring it on!

An amazing development in my health and fitness- I am running now. Like distance running- haha. I hadn't chanced it but I wondered if I could run a mile straight without stopping, so I mapped it out and took the plunge and was amazed that I did it!! I now aim to run 3-5 times a week, and I am up to 2 miles at a time now. In a few weeks I am going to up it to 3 miles. Then work on improving my times (I have a 5K I am running in August). I never EVER expected to enjoy running like I do. But man do I LOVE it. It's not hard for me- granted I run at an uber slow pace (about a 16 minute mile)- but I don't stop running and that's what counts. As I continue to shed the last 85-100 lbs that I have left I will be able to run faster I am sure- and even as I continue to run.
Really proud of my fitness accomplishments this month!! And I've gotten more outsider compliments about my weight loss this month than ever before so I know my body is changing which is just wonderful!
  #22   ^
Old Wed, Jul-24-13, 08:15

Plan: CAD (original version)
Stats: 154/153/135 Female 5'7"
BF:33%>30%>19%
Progress: 5%

Congrats on Running, I'm trying to get back into it. I signed up for a half marathon in October, yikes! This will be my 4th half marathon, so I know I can do it, but it's been over a year since I did my last one. I just want to be lighter, so it's less stress on my knees. Keep up the good work, you are doing great!