Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > Canada
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, Nov-05-05, 05:08
Registered Member

Plan: None
Stats: 120/120/120 Female 5"7
BF:
Progress:
Talking !Torontonians

Hi out there. I'm Emilie from Toronto, Ontario. I'm 16 years old and partially low carbing...not really-ish. I guess i'm more focused on eating healthy. I'm not too new, come on here now and then. I just wanted to make a few friends and get to know some people. I think it's pretty cool to talk to people in similar situations and live nearby. I love making new friends. Who's from Toronto? Even if you're not, you can post here too. Please introduce yourself. I'm not sure if i'm allowed to just start a thread like this, but it would be nice if i get some replies. I'm just hoping to get to know some people, help each other out, share stories, etc...

Maybe it would be nice to have an icebreaker? Heehee I'm going to make up a little Survey and fill it out with some things about me, please do one too so i can get to know you=) (man...i feel like i'm talking to myself...i hope i get replies :rolleyes

1) What is your name?

-Emilie

2)Where are you from?

-Toronto

3)Hobbies/Interests?

-Shopping
-Playing my piano
-Cooking
-Studying
-Disney Princesses
-Faeries
-Collecting Magic Wands

4)Favourite Type of Music and Artists?

-Rock; Evanescence

5)Are you Following a Diet Plan? If so, Which one, what phase are you in?-Modified South Beach/Atkins, Phase 3 or something...i don't need to diet. I just like eating healthy=)

6)Favourite Low-Carb foods?

-Seafood...mmmmmm seafoooodd
-LowCarb Success Granola
-Favourite snack at the moment: Slimfast Cookies n' Dreams Snack..makes me melt....

7)Do you workout? What kind of exercise do you do?

-I have a few walking workout videos and pilates videos
-Just purchased the Ab Lounge 2, not sure if it's good though=\

8)What makes you unique?

-I can fly=)
-I'm really tall for my height, i can be quite a random person but you'll usually see the serious, hard-at-work side of me. My nails are always different patterns.

9)Your home is getting burnt down, one thing you would run back in for is: (why)

-wow...i made this question up and i can't think of an answer. I think it would have to be my computer...that or my Evanescence box>=P

10) More about me:

-I have a fetish with tinkerbell and faeries and sparkly things.
-If any Torontonians want low carb protein bars, PM me for my email or something. I have sooo much extra. Everytime i like a new bar i buy a box, then i find something new and buy another box, kept buying, and i'm left with all assortments of bars, wayy too much for me. If you're interested, please message me. I probably have the flavours you like and i need to get rid of some or i'll never finish them.
-if you want my email or would like to chat with me, please send me a private message=)

**I swear i'm not a loner.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Nov-10-05, 18:34

Plan: the one that works for me
Stats: 220/214/180 Female tall
BF:
Progress: 15%

Hi Emilie! I'm from Toronto
I'll try to answer your survey as best I can...

hobbies/interests:
- world travel
- sci-fi/fantasy novels
- creative writing
- music (listening, dancing to it etc)

favourite music:
- reggae, R&B, soul, a bit of Jazz & Blues, old school hip hop, and anything interesting from any genre

Diet Plan:
really simple LC, Atkins-based. Nothing processed or packaged, just meat, eggs, fish, and veggies (so can't help ya out with those bars! )

Favourite low-carb foods:
- curry chicken
- salmon
- lamb
- avocadoes
- coconut oil, coconut milk
- green salads made of various organic greens

Workout:
Yes, I go to the gym. I focus on weightlifting and cardio.

What makes me unique:

I'm very tall, 6'1", I'm always changing my hairstyle
I'm very emotionally 'in-tune' with my environment, which can be a good or bad thing. I have a serious side, but also can be very impulsive and daring, ie, I've decided to follow my dream of travelling the world on my own, first stop: Taiwan

House getting burnt down:
- I'd grab my passport, wallet, and laptop