Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Dec-17-08, 23:55

Plan: Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 155/125/125 Female 62 inches
BF:21
Progress: 100%
Talking Callanetics Log

I just discovered this tool, so I'll retrace my steps for the past month. You know, for posterity.

I started Callanetics on November 18, though I haven't kept track of my hours. I did, however, take measurements.

Bust: 34.5"
Under the bust/bra strap region: 31.5"
Waist: 30.25"
Hips: 37"
Thighs: 23"
Calves: 15"

The last time I took my measurements, on Dec. 15, this is what they looked like:

Bust: 33 (Drats!)
Under the bust/bra strap region: 29"
Waist: 28"
Hips: 35"
Thighs (separately): 20"
Calves: 14"

I was really hoping for no shrinkage in the bust, but, since I've taken 2.25" off my waist, I'll consider it an even trade.

I think that the most depressing part of this workout is doing my hips and behind exercises. The exercises require a lot of focus, since you're making such small movements. I focus on the body part I'm moving, and it's just kind of depressing to watch your flabby thigh inch back and forth.

I will banish that flab!
Sponsored Links