Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Jul-24-03, 23:18

Plan: The Fat Burning Diet
Stats: 166/159/141 Female 161
BF:
Progress: 28%
Thumbs up Normal Eating Day

Hi,
What would a normal eating day incorporate for LC's. I am having trouble thinking of different things to have for breakfast, lunch, my dinner is OK because on the Carbohydrate Addicts program, you can actually have some carbs at your evening meal amd actually have a reward meal once per week, so you can eat heaps of carbs during that meal I just need to see what othere people are actually eating throught their normal day, in order to keep losing weight. I also exercise heaps, so that's no problem I look foward to hearing from everyone . I'm from Sydney Australia
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Jul-24-03, 23:37

Plan: Atkins (Pre-Maintenance)
Stats: 160/135/130 Female 5'5"
BF:35%/28%/22%
Progress: 83%

Hi Skully,

You might want to have a look around the CAD forum in here. It will help. I know there are different rules for CAD "complimentary meals" than there are for other low-carb plans.

Breakfast ideas- Eggs, breakfast meats, cheeses
Lunch ideas- Meat and veggies! For instance, chicken with a side of spinach, or a salad with meat and full fat salad dressing. I also like breadless sandwiches (turkey, cheese, and mayo wrapped up in lettuce). Or try tuna, chicken, or egg salads with real mayo.

Getting any ideas?
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Jul-25-03, 00:52

BF:
Cool Thankyou Skamito

Thankyou for your suggestions. I will go to the CAD. Your suggestions in relation to food sound very scrummy
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Jul-25-03, 03:43
Slothy Superhero

Plan: Vegetarian Atkins
Stats: 165/145/125 Female 60 inches
BF:29/25.2/24
Progress: 50%

Scrummy! Very cool word.

I have found that I have had to be a bit more creative since becoming an lcer. Although, my meals are a bit boring to most people since I don't really cook much. There is a really great lc recipe site that might offer you some ideas:

http://www.carb-lite.au.com/index.html

Also check out people's journals. They often list what they eat. RickinTN puts recipes in his journal of the foods he and his wife eat.

Last edited by Paleoanth : Fri, Jul-25-03 at 03:45.
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Jul-25-03, 19:51

BF:
Talking Paleoanth

Thankyou for your suggestions. I willpay a visit to peoples journals. I really am starting to get the hang of this, slowly but I am loving it. Take care and have a great day.

Skully out.
"Shout loud, the world is deaf sometimes"
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Jul-29-03, 21:17

BF:

I have actually changed my LC to The Fat Burning Diet and I must say, I love it. It's much the same as The Carbo Addicts Diet but I just find it a bit easier to follow for some reason. I have lost 2.3 kilos so far and I have only been on it for two weeks. It's getting easier I must say, so thankyou all for your tips. Take care.