Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > CAD/CALP
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Sep-09-03, 02:00

Plan: CALP to goal/now my plan
Stats: 188/160/155 Female 65"
BF:
Progress: 85%

Lowco and Jacquie--Great job! You're doing so well with your challenges. Signey- I was having the same kind of problem when I didn't exercise. My problems were menopause related, though. Severe hot flashes that started around 7 PM each day. Not much sleep each night due to the hot flash/night sweat thing. I found out (mostly by accident) that when I work out hard every day, it greatly reduces those symptoms--and makes going to bed each night much less of a "traumatic event"... If I miss a day or two of the long walks, the flashes come right back, along with that old familiar anxious feeling. For me, exercise is not really an option--and knowing that I'm warding off that creepy feeling makes it really easy to push myself out the door each day to get the walk done. I hope that your exercise program will make you feel much better, too. Sounds like you have a great start!