Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > CAD/CALP
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#1906   ^
Old Sun, Jul-22-07, 18:44
MAINTAINING ON CALP

Plan: CALP/CAHHP
Stats: 180/125/150 Female 65 in
BF:
Progress: 183%

hi-
having a great weekend. Went for a day trip yesterday to the mountains- went to an art show, wlaked in the woods for 5 miles, saw some great pottery, and had dinner out on the way home. I had asked DH for an Outback kind of place. He picked bbq. I protested, but he really wanted to eat there, so we did. It was actually prety good, but salty. I had a salad, bbq beef (no sauce), 1 slice of texas toast, brocoli, 1/2 of a beer and 1/4 of a sweet potato.
Today I had just a lazy day- doing work around the house and just hanging out. Took a long walk too. RM was salad, chicken sauteed with peppers, garlic, pesto, and sundried tomatoes. Spinach and a nectarine finished off the meal. I have enough leftover for tomorrow too (took all the sundried tomatoes out).
Hope you are having a great weekend too.
E
Sponsored Links
  #1907   ^
Old Thu, Jul-26-07, 09:15
Registered Member

Plan: CALP
Stats: 309/250/169 Female 69 inches
BF:
Progress: 42%

I haven't posted in awhile because I have been off track a bit. I started back this week and have done well so far and I have lost 5 pounds. Will try to keep up with the plan and hopefully the weight will start to come off again.

Marie
  #1908   ^
Old Thu, Jul-26-07, 14:08
MAINTAINING ON CALP

BF:

I can't belive it is Thursday! Where did the week go?
Good RMs this week- all involving fruit. Cherries and melon for carbs.I am going out tonight- having a salad, a burger and whatever veggies they will sub for the starch. My carb will be the roll. It is a bunch of the girls going out to dinner and a movie. I never get asked to do things like this, so I am going to go.
DH is going out of town tomorrow, so it is just DS and me at home. I will make some type of chicken tomorrow for RM- that is as far as I have planned.
E
  #1909   ^
Old Thu, Jul-26-07, 19:46

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 340/285/175 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 33%

Hi Everyone! Looks like I've missed some posting! Food is going good and I've been biking as much as I can. Less than 50 miles to get to my 2/3 to my goal miles!

It's PMS week so my RMs have been a little off as far as what I like for content. Today I ate a few marshmallows! Normally they don't interest me at all! Had them here leftover from babysitting a few weeks ago when we cooked over the campfire. I saw them today and at a few.....at least it was contained to my RM time and I'm not interested in them anymore.
  #1910   ^
Old Fri, Jul-27-07, 13:00
MAINTAINING ON CALP

BF:

feel gross- I had a scoop of ice cream just all by itself- I almost passed it by but said "why not". Now of course I have lots of reasons why not- and it was not worth it- and anything else I say is just an excuse. I do give myself flexibility- but it is planned, and this was just spur of the moment. Yuck.

ANyway- life goes on. Planned RM tonight is salad, stuffed chicken breasts (feta, spinach, sun dried tomatoes), spinach, and I don't know what else. Not too interested in any carbs right now- lol.
My fridge is very empty- and the freezer too. I need to make a Costco run and a run to the farmer's market. While DH is gone, I guess.
Hope you are keeping cool-
E
  #1911   ^
Old Sat, Jul-28-07, 07:52

BF:

Hi Everyone! Food is going great. Yesterday's RM was actually more of a CM along with an adult beverage and a piece of chocolate. PMS will do that every month!

My DS has asked me to make mashed potatoes today so that will be part of today's RM. I cooked a turkey breast in the crockpot yesterday so that will be our protein.

My exercise yesterday was 2 hours of rollerskating and will be the same today except today will be about an hour and a half because it's a shorter session. The weather is not cooperating for biking right now. Maybe tomorrow!
  #1912   ^
Old Sat, Jul-28-07, 09:15
MAINTAINING ON CALP

BF:

2 hours of rollerskating! Awesome!
I feel better today. Had a good RM last night with 1/2 a roll for my carb. Today I am making a big shopping list and will fill up the fridge. Even the bbq is out of gas!! I would really like to go to the farmer's market too- good fruit and veggies. I have nothing fresh at all- really- and it is time. Our garden was a total flop- not one pepper. oh well.
E
  #1913   ^
Old Tue, Jul-31-07, 13:02

BF:

Eno, the skating is such a fun workout. Unfortunately for me, they are going to be closed for the next 3 weeks for major cleaning and repairs (like they do every year). So I have to wait till the end of August to skate again.

It's been too hot to bike the last few days although I did get out Sunday morning for an almost 25 mile ride. DH and I will get out for a ride tomorrow morning early.

Today's RM was spaghetti and meatballs - DH's request. I think it's his absolute favorite meal! I use Dreamfield's pasta to make it because I just can't handle regular pasta anymore. It makes me so sleepy.

Dinner will be light tonight!
  #1914   ^
Old Wed, Aug-01-07, 02:24
MAINTAINING ON CALP

BF:

My DH loves spag and balls too. I now make the meatballs really big- about 1/4 pounders- so I know it is enough protein for me. I brown them, then cook them in the red sauce. My fav is to throw a split chicken breast (cut in halves) in the sauce too. I can pretty much skip the pasta. I like having whole green beans with that- also thrown into the sauce in the last half hour or so. To me, lots better than the pasta.
I filled the fridge, went to the farmers market, and have been running around. I am up now at 4am- and have been up since 3. Just can't sleep -having hot flashes. This is the 3rd night I have been up- Monday I was up from 1am. I think I am worried about my DD. She graduated college, went backpacking all summer, and is finally home. She is only here for 2 days and she moves to England tomorrow. I have been trying to face this, but I think my outside is not matching my inside. Inside, I think I am actually very upset about her moving so far away- and as far as she is concerned this is permanent. I can't hope it will not work out- I just have to deeal with it. I am only working 1/2 days this week to spend more time with her.
RM last night: salad, steak, bread, spinach, wine,2 spoons of dessert.
RM tonight: salad, turkey, zuccinni (sp?), corn bread stuffing( not for me- for family), baked sweet potato, melon and ice cream, wine. I am doing the dinner DD wants: like a light version of a whole T'giving meal. I am not even interested in eating it- just want to make it for her.
I am sure I will post later this week-E
  #1915   ^
Old Wed, Aug-01-07, 13:10

BF:

Eno, my son is moving in a few months to the Washington D.C. area. Right now he lives about 5 hours from us and this will take him even farther. I can't imagine him moving to another country. Hope you get some decent sleep soon...

My RM today was a bacon cheeseburger and a small sundae from Dairy Queen. We stopped there about halfway through our 24.18 mile bike ride. Hope some of it got worked off on the way home!
  #1916   ^
Old Thu, Aug-02-07, 15:05
MAINTAINING ON CALP

BF:

thanks, Linda. Put her on the plane today- she cried more than me. I am sad, but I will be okay.
I hope I will sleep tonight!
RM: leftover turkey sandwich, salad, brussel sprouts, small serving ice cream.
  #1917   ^
Old Mon, Aug-06-07, 12:37
MAINTAINING ON CALP

BF:

Had a good weekend but went out both nights for dinner- a wedding and a friend's. The wedding- I did not have any appetizers- and then dinner was all carbs and 3 pea pods! I skipped the cake and most of the dinner- the couple must be vegetarian and it was pasta, mushroom in pastry, potatoes, carrots and the pea pod- so I went to Arby's and got a sandwich.
oh well-
tonight is salad, chicken, squash, quacamole and tortillas.
Hope everyone is doing great-
E
  #1918   ^
Old Tue, Aug-07-07, 07:35

Plan: atkins
Stats: 210/210/125 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 0%

nothing to say, trying to delete a post it wont let me so ,just have to type this.

Last edited by willbthin : Tue, Aug-07-07 at 14:46.
  #1919   ^
Old Tue, Aug-07-07, 21:34

BF:

Hi Everyone! It's been a busy few days....food is going good, had a few good bike rides when the weather has cooperated. Tonight I spent a half hour on the rebounder for my workout because I couldn't go for a ride.
  #1920   ^
Old Fri, Aug-10-07, 12:22
MAINTAINING ON CALP

BF:

HOT!!!!
Having as many RMs as possible without turning on the oven! Tonight is salad, grilled steak and chimicurri sauce (parsley, garlic, oil, spices), grilled yellow squash, a fresh tomato, and either a nectarine or ice cream. Had a nectarine the last couple of nights- it is so good. Nature also provides the portion control!
Closed Thread