Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > Food Combining
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Apr-10-03, 18:02
Stepford Malfunction

Plan: FatFlush inspired
Stats: 143.5/132/130 Female 62.5 inches
BF:37%/25.%/19%
Progress: 85%
Default Time Difference

Hey Shirl

I think we have a big time difference - I am now at 8:00 pm have no idea what you are at probably going to sleep or even next week being so far away. I have to get my survivor fix and then will probably fall asleep (I get up really early) so if you've got a problem - hang in and I'll get back to you tomorrow (Canada time )
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Apr-10-03, 19:28

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 152/152/145
BF:
Progress: 0%

Yeah, it's a bummer getting on these forums 'cos most people are from the other side of the world for me and so never on at the same time as me (unless there's someone out there suffering from insomnia). Luckily in a couple of months time I'll be in Rome, Italy for three months, so easier to write people online at the same time. (Although it may wreak HAVOC with my diet, as I never saw any wholemeal pasta over there when I was there!) Also, who wants to give up PIZZA!

Well, don't want to keep you from enjoying Survivor. Sorry I can't say I know who your son looks like, not having watched that program ever. To tell the truth, reality shows do nothing for me (although I will shamefacedly admit to watching the Bachelor now and again when there's nothing else on!)

Look forward to hearing from you again. Thanks for being so patient. STill awaiting a clear explanation on the difference GI and GL load (mentioned in another post). I really want to do what's right, as this diet sounds like one I can handle (if I only understood it!!)
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Apr-11-03, 02:46

Plan: New Glucose Revolution (ex Montignacer!)
Stats: 155/125/120
BF:
Progress: 86%

Did you read my long explanation about GI and GL descriptions?

Certain types of pizza on phase 2 are fine.
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Apr-11-03, 02:47

Plan: New Glucose Revolution (ex Montignacer!)
Stats: 155/125/120
BF:
Progress: 86%

btw - being in italy will still be 8 or 9 hours ahead of me!

but it is 1.50 am here right now, and i've just got home from work

YUCK!