Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Semi Low-Carb Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#76   ^
Old Thu, Jul-14-16, 06:01

Plan: DANDR
Stats: 222.2/169.4/155.0 Female 65
BF:32.4
Progress: 79%
Cool good morning!!

the scale has not bunch a single ounce sine my CN gain, but i have not been trying at all so i am glad it has not gone up more

PAULETTE.......you are ROCKIN' it!!!! whatever you are doing, it's working for you. i fasted all day yesterday, as i had left the house before 8 am, and didn't return until 4:30. i wasn't hungry the entire day; got back home and was ravenous! i think if i had stayed out til 9pm and then went straight to bed, it would have worked out better. something about being home makes me eat. i gotta get out more!

have a great day everyone!!
Sponsored Links
  #77   ^
Old Thu, Jul-14-16, 13:50

Plan: VLC
Stats: 331.8/182.0/175 Female 68.5"
BF:
Progress: 96%

Today I lost that last .6 - so now I am back to my pre-CN weight. Whatever losses I have now are bonus.

Today is a fasting day again, and amazingly, I am not hungry! I had some coffee this morning with 1/2 n 1/2, and about 2.5 oz of steamed cod for lunch with pickle and WF Amazing Mayo. I will be having a cup of Silk Almond Milk with 1/4 cup yogurt a little later for a snack, and another one for a late dinner. That should do me for the day with 376 calories and still in a good keto ratio of 1.92.

Tomorrow is my eating day again. I tried to get about 1600 calories in yesterday and did not quite make it. Closer to 1500, so I hope I did OK. Tomorrow I will strive to hit at least 1600 as it is important to do so. I will need to get a tad more protein in, too, as I have had very little today.

I am planning on having my next CN on Sunday. I have no idea on what to have yet. For some reason, Sloppy Joes sound good to me, so maybe I will make those?????

I hope you are all having a good day, with losses too! I am very busy today, so I will talk to you all later.
  #78   ^
Old Thu, Jul-14-16, 13:52

BF:

CHRISSIE - I have been finding that normally I get the whoosh on day 4 after CN. Sometimes 3, but 4 seems more normal. So you should see yours soon!!!
  #79   ^
Old Thu, Jul-14-16, 16:53

BF:

It is almost 6 pm and I am hungry. I am going to have some cottage cheese, so my calories will be a bit higher today than I originally planned. Today will be 455 calories to end my fast.

I can't wait until tomorrow so I can Eat! I don't know if I can do this IF thing every other day, but I will try to get it in at least 2X a week if possible!

The hunger came on hard, so I figure my body has had quite enough of this.
  #80   ^
Old Thu, Jul-14-16, 17:35

Red face g'nite!!

PAULETTE......sounds like you had a good day overall
i LOVE sloppy joes!! sounds good to me
my next CN is saturday, and we are going to a place called 'the copper bottom grill" or something like that

i was really good today; % were: 7carbs/28protein/65fat, 811 calories
  #81   ^
Old Thu, Jul-14-16, 17:57

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 237.0/209.0/160 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 36%

Hi Chrissie. I agree with Paulette, your whoosh is coming. I know that I gain 5 pounds or so, and sometimes I will gain 2 days post CN, stay the same on day 3 post CN, and then have a whoosh!

Paulette, it sounds like you are doing sort of the JUDDD diet. I did that for a little bit a few years back and lost about 20 pounds. I didn't stay LC though and had horrible sweet cravings and gave up.

I have lost all the CN weight plus a pound for the week. I know that once I am able to eat right again, I might find some of that loss again.
I have been on the shakes since Tuesday, going to try some eggs tomorrow and maybe some cottage cheese.

Stay strong.
Rox
  #82   ^
Old Thu, Jul-14-16, 18:40

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringamajig
Paulette, it sounds like you are doing sort of the JUDDD diet. I did that for a little bit a few years back and lost about 20 pounds. I didn't stay LC though and had horrible sweet cravings and gave up.

Hi Rox- Yes, that is where I got the idea. But I find it hard to eat so low every other day, though. I also find it hard to eat so much the next day! So I figure I should compromise and eat about 1400 or so daily with 2 "fasts" thrown in there each week. Maybe I will do Mondays and Thursdays, with a CN each Sunday??? Something like that would be workable for me.

I see the benefit of it helping to keep the weekly calories lower. And because it is always on/off, it can help with the metabolism. This is something I really need to work on! I have been way too low for way too long and I need to rev the old metab back up to speed.

Congrats on losing this week! I hope you do not go up!!! And I hope your next CN is kinder to you.
  #83   ^
Old Fri, Jul-15-16, 07:54

Cool good morning!!

a very nice 3.3 lbs WHOOSH for me this morning
see what happens when i actually TRY?
thank you 2 ladies for my whooshie wishes......they worked!!

ROX......congrats on the losses! .....keep up the good work

PAULETTE.......i wish you all the bonuses you can get before your next CN

have a fabulous friday!!
  #84   ^
Old Fri, Jul-15-16, 07:56

BF:

Good Morning! I am down .4 this morning. I have 2 days left until my next CN, so I hope I can make it a full lb down by then. We shall see. Many times I get a bit below the previous week, then lose no further for the last couple days...

I am happy to be able to eat regularly today! I have had my coffee/cream already, and I am planning on tuna/mayo for lunch with cheese and sausage slices as dipping utensils. I am undecided on dinner. I may have bacon & eggs. I made a fresh batch of yogurt last night, so I can have some of that, too. And I will make sure I get enough calories today.

I was planning on having another very low cal day tomorrow, then my CN on Sunday, so I will see how I feel tomorrow. I may not be as low as I have been. And I want to get enough protein in. So maybe between 1000-1100??? As long as it is a bit of a deficit I will be happy.

I hope you all are having a great week, and an even better weekend coming up! Enjoy your CNs!!!!
  #85   ^
Old Fri, Jul-15-16, 07:57

BF:

CONGRATULATIONS CHRISSIE!!!!!!

#86   ^
Old Fri, Jul-15-16, 11:28

Default paulette......

thank you!!

congrats on another -0.4 down the drain
  #87   ^
Old Fri, Jul-15-16, 17:19

BF:

I did good today and got my 1639 calories in. I wonder if I will be up to a low cal day tomorrow? I will try for it, but making no promises.

Have a good night all!
  #88   ^
Old Fri, Jul-15-16, 18:53

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 237.0/209.0/160 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 36%

Congrats Chrissie! That was a nice whoosh!

Congrats Paulette on your loss too!

You ladies are doing great.

I was down another pound this morning, made it into the 180's, 189 to be exact.

Started my day off with two soft scrambled eggs. Then for lunch, I had a good size portion of carnita's with a little cheese and good spoon of guacamole. I actually look for a gain in the morning after not really eating, (drinking) much the last couple days.

Have a great night all.
Rox
  #89   ^
Old Fri, Jul-15-16, 19:16

Red face good night ladies......

ROX.....thank you! congrats on being in the 180's....you are also doing great

PAULETTE.....as far as your tomorrow goes calories wise?
why don't ya' sleep on it, baby baby you can sleep on it......you can sleep on it, and give up your answer in the morning.......

SWEET DREAMS GIRLS!!! Zzzzzzzz
  #90   ^
Old Sat, Jul-16-16, 06:13

Cool good morning....happy saturday!!

down another 1.0 this morning
even though i didn't get back down to my last pre-cn weight, i'm having a CN tonight anyway since we're going out......i just won't go crazy

enjoy your day people