Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Kick Nicotine Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#46   ^
Old Sat, Mar-02-02, 17:54

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 170/139/130 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 78%

Are you just going to be in Orlando for the day?
Sponsored Links
  #47   ^
Old Sat, Mar-02-02, 19:46

Plan: atkins/No Dairy
Stats: 194/148/134
BF:
Progress: 77%

just going there to fly to Nassau---- Hate mickey mouse..... not desire to stay there for anything. sorry to offend the mouse's fans!!!!
  #48   ^
Old Mon, Mar-18-02, 20:05

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 165/165/130
BF:
Progress: 0%
Wink oh well

Hey Atriana!

I know some will say that you cheated....but I don't think that you have! It is wonderful that you have gotten this far!

Sometimes we do things even when we know they aren't right....and sometimes we do things because we know they aren't right! When something is forbiddin it makes it all that more appealing. So if you know in your head that you can have a cigarette if you really want, just keep in mind that you don't NEED it anymore!

I think it is awesome that you kept on going even after caving that once. It's not hopeless! RIGHT?

You're doing great!

-Casey
  #49   ^
Old Thu, Mar-21-02, 08:58

Plan: atkins
Stats: 188/139/140
BF:
Progress: 102%
Default hi Atriana

How are U doing being a non-smoker? Today is day 1 for me and I know will likely be the easiest day I have for the next couple weeks. I started on the patch but not impressed cause while U use it, U cant exercise. Im gonna take it off and exercise because I will need to keep active to keep my weight down and just to help my sanity..lol How much did U gain? Did U exercise much? Do U think U increased your food? Thanks, any help would be appreciated.,