Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > CAD/CALP
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#31   ^
Old Fri, Nov-07-03, 08:23

Plan: -
Stats: -/-/- Female -
BF:
Progress: 8%

hello..... echo.... echo.... echo....

I'm doing good and I dropped two pounds this week!
Sponsored Links
  #32   ^
Old Fri, Nov-07-03, 19:22

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 233/192/145 Female 62"
BF:
Progress: 47%

Howdy November Challengers

Cori, you are doing wonderful. Congrats on the 2 lb loss. Nothing like seeing the scale move to get you motivated.

I did good today. CAD still amazes me. I have tried other LC plans and as far as I am concerned, CAD/CALP is the most livable.

I still need to work on getting some exercise in. DH has been working on our spare room/guest room. He has repainted it and just finished. This week-end I will get everything put back in it, so that I can put my bike in there. That should help get some exercise in.

I know the week-ends are always a challenge, so good luck to evryone, including myself.
  #33   ^
Old Fri, Nov-07-03, 22:08

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 188/185/140 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 6%

I've really been struggling this week - the goodies at work are just too much. We have had all varieties of caramel corn around this week, and I've been snacking. Can't believe how it gets to me. Hopefully I can get on track this weekend and then keep away from the treats next week.

Diane & Cori - you two are doing great!

Lila
  #34   ^
Old Fri, Nov-07-03, 22:44

BF:

Hi Lila,

Was just getting ready to go to bed, when you post came in.

Boy that is a tough one. I love carmel corn and I am not too sure if I could stay away from it either.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe if you could get on track this week-end, by Monday you will be in control again. Maybe you could take some extra protein and CM veggies to snack on if it starts to get bad. That might help a little bit.

It is always so hard when others are eating something you dearly love.

Good luck to you.. I wish I could have been more help.

Nite
  #35   ^
Old Sat, Nov-08-03, 17:21

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 188/185/140 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 6%

Better day today!

CM: Salmon & cole slaw
RM: Baha fresh burrito with only half the tortilla & no chips
CM: Salmon & cole slaw

Thanks, Diane for the words of encourgement - afternoons at work are my nemisis.

I feel so much better when I'm on track, I don't know why I would ever stray.

Hope you all are having a great weekend!

Lila
  #36   ^
Old Wed, Nov-12-03, 17:13

Plan: CAD + South Beach Diet
Stats: 230/177/160
BF:
Progress: 76%

hi guys. this is day 3 of RM switch. I am having a lunch Rm instead of dinner. As a result of that i've been having only rm. mainly because i skip breakfast and have rm at 12pm, after rm i am not interested in food. Even when i'am hungry i just don't feel like eating till my next rm or at least next day. i am having enough calories cause i rm's are not on the small side, but i do not overeat!
  #37   ^
Old Thu, Nov-13-03, 19:53

BF:

just weighed ! it is evening. i weighed less than i weighed this morning. But, the numbers are not new. TOM is on the way and he leaves me with no disire to eat healthy!
  #38   ^
Old Sun, Nov-16-03, 04:46

BF:

is anyone there?
  #39   ^
Old Sun, Nov-16-03, 06:35

Plan: Lchf
Stats: 340/246/170 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 55%

Hi there~
My intentions were good in joining this chalenge.....sorry I haven't posted.
I make myself crazy when I join a challenge........in other words it seems to have the opposite effect. Most importantly I think is to challenge myself and make the changes day to day towards success.
I have been doing well I think but yesterday was a disaster.......my weight is actually down today but who knows what tomorrows will be.
How is your lunch RM working out? Has it made a difference for you?
  #40   ^
Old Sun, Nov-16-03, 09:04

BF:

Things are going along fine with my plan. I have had no trouble staying on it. My weight has sort of stalled again, but I seem to do this for a couple of weeks out of the month, so I will wait it out and see what happens.

Lowco. Glad to hear switching your RM to lunch seems to be working for you. I don't know how you can just eat 1 time a day. I can't do that. I have tried, but I almost get sick, so I don't even try it anymore.

Allura, maybe yesterday wasn't as bad as you think. I know sometimes it takes the scale a couple of days before it shows when we are bad. If the scale still stays the same tomorrow, than you maybe all right. Will keep my fingers crossed for you. Glad for you for the most part that you are staying on plan.

Everyone have a great Sunday and a good day on plan.

Last edited by Dianee : Sun, Nov-16-03 at 09:06.
  #41   ^
Old Sun, Nov-16-03, 18:34

BF:

diannee: with cad 1-2 meal daily takes time and good hormones. some days are easier than others.

Tom is here. So when he leaves i'll see what he left with. Have a great wee every one. This week i'am going off high glycemic foods.
  #42   ^
Old Tue, Nov-18-03, 19:58

Plan: Intermittent Fasting, LC
Stats: 242/215/130 Female 5'7.5"
BF:too/dang/much
Progress: 24%
Default Can I join?

Or am I too late in the game?

Just in case, my first day TKD/CAD seemed to go well. I use FitDay, and I have to say I was a bit alarmed at my calorie total. I know, I know, we don't count. But, at least my activites/basal/lifestyle was higher than my intake. I post my daily weight in my FitDay too. So, should I post that here too? Or just "talk" and let you check the link? This IS a hard time of year.
  #43   ^
Old Wed, Nov-19-03, 08:51

Default Me again...

I was down .2 lbs this am. I know, not much but I was amazed considering what I ate yesterday. I keep telling myself, you're not counting calories...
  #44   ^
Old Mon, Nov-24-03, 07:46

Thumbs up

Well, it's Monday. I decided I'd check in on Monday, unless someone wants a different day. My weight is still going down. I met my first mini-goal. Still exercising with the 5lb weight as my leg still isn't "right". I'll be walking 30 or maybe 20 more minutes as I'm going to walk with my nine year old in the afternoons. It's cooler now. This past weekend, we walked on both Saturday and Sunday (without the weights though, those are M-F). Hopefully, this will keep my weight loss steady.
  #45   ^
Old Mon, Nov-24-03, 14:49

Plan: atkins
Stats: 185/170/170 Male 5'9" and some change
BF:
Progress: 100%

Congrats to everyone and their success. There is nothing like accomplishing something that many would have thought to be impossible. I tip my favorite UNC TARHEEL baseball cap to you all. By the way, Cori you are a beautiful woman from the photo in your avatar. BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER NOT HUGH HEFNER!!! Good luck to everyone on your weight loss goals and have a HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!