Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > CAD/CALP
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Mar-05-02, 09:10

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 190/190/150
BF:
Progress: 0%
Talking I made it through my first day

Hi,

Well I survived my first day on the Atkins induction. I've decided that I will take it one survival day at a time until I have control of this. I managed to eat dinner with my family and passed on the mashed and roasted potatoes. My hubby forgetting I had started low carbing, offered me a portion of my very own homemade apple/strawberry crisp and I actually heard my own voice saying no thanks. Drank water to help sweet cravings, and made homemade chicken soup for this evenings dinner and hopefully my lunch tomorrow. Feel like I have a headache and the jitters coming on caused by not having had any breakfast yet this morning However, I am more prepared today with nibbles and lunch and dinner planned. Have promised myself to do more preparation of my meals this weekend, because I really think this is the key to my success - that is having meals prepared and treats ready to nibble on. I have to pat myself on the back though for preparing the children's lunches without popping a flavoured rice chip into my mouth and not sneaking a cookie. Above all, I have somewhere to go when I feel like I'm in need of encouragement. Here! Last night I spent some time thinking about how I will feel when I lose weight, what it will be like to leap out of bed and know that all of my clothes fit, really wondering how I will react to weighing less and feeling good about myself - it has been a fantasy soon to be reality! For today, that thought will keep me focused.

Stargazer4
Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

Stargazer
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Mar-06-02, 10:30

Plan: The Carbohydrate Addict's Lifespan Program
Stats: 190/140/135 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 91%
Talking Nice to see you here.

Hey! pull up a chair......stay a while.

I am finding this site to be a wonderful source of support and hope to see ya around.

Remember, one step, one block, one mile at a time. You CAN do anything.

Libby