Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#1981   ^
Old Fri, May-18-18, 10:01

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Trig....good call on keeping the kiddo home from school. I would have done the same thing.

About the granola....this KitchenFix "granola" is not really granola at all. It is nothing but nuts & seeds with a wee bit of sweetener. 6 net carbs per serving, but I just eat way more than 1 little 1/4 cup serving at a time. I put it in the freezer instead of sitting on my kitchen table! Out of sight out of mind?

Just got my grocery store run done and last load of laundry is in the dryer. Looking forward to sitting with my feet up this afternoon. I'm feeling that 5 mile run this morning. Lower back feels tired.

Blue.....you asked about my Chiro visits. I go every 6-8 weeks for maintenance. Since I do that, I have had no chronic problems. Once in a while, like today, my lower back feels tight & tired, but after a good night's sleep all is well. Since I'm nearly 60 but act like I'm 20 with all the running etc, I need to keep things in alignment.

Over & out for now!
Sponsored Links
  #1982   ^
Old Fri, May-18-18, 17:06

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Hi all,

Trig---Yeah, that "let's be carb naughty, evil twin voice can be pretty loud in your ear. I was thinking today---why did it used to be so much easier to ignore her than it has been in the 6 months for me? Sure, there's some life situational stuff going on, and that has been part of what's made it harder for me.

But I think my motivation level lowers with every day/week/month that I don't have "that thinner feeling." Regardless of whether I've lost several pounds or just a few, or even none, but still have that feeling and feel it in my clothes...which means something is going right!

Seems once I lose that feeling, I forget how great it feels, and tell myself tomorrow will be a good day to get back there. Just rambling some thoughts as we both head into the LC breech again, side by side, as we have for so long.

Bottom line---haha, to quote paraphrase the Righteous Brothers, "I've lost that thinner feelin'. " So my step to get back in the game today, is to think more/remind myself more/motivate myself more with the thought of having that thinner feeling back again. If I focus on it in my head, I CAN remember how good and light it feels.

Lori---Really, you're going with just a backpack? That's an amazing thought to me, the perennial over packer, although I've gotten better. Do you have those great travel clothes you can just roll up and shake out, no wrinkles? Don't know the name of that fabric, but it is GREAT. I have a simple black dress and black pair of capris in that material. I probably could add a couple of tops and underwear and do a week in that, now that I think about it. You and trig are going to make me a minimalist yet!

Jaz---Hope your staycay is going fabcay!

Nic and K-mom---Happy Friday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've decided to do 1 step every day to get back on board w/my woe, to find my sweet spot. Yesterday: Stock up at Trader Joe's. Today: Focus on desire for that thinner feeling. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Oh, and I may have done step three already, and will count it for tomorrow, if I
don't come w/something better. I found a recipe for LC refried beans using black soybeans and bacon that looks SO YUM. Black soybeans are the ONLY LC bean, and they are delish when cooked right.

Know some have issues w/soy, but Asians seem to be very healthy, and a lot slimmer than Americans, and they live on the stuff. Hubby uses black soybeans in our chili, and neither of us miss the traditional chili beans.

I want to make LC Huevos Rancheros, which I adore, w/my my mama Lupes LC tortillas. W/the LC refried beans, and a great recipe I found, I should be able to come in around 10 to 12 Net carbs. This would make a great LC dinner for me.

Today's menu:

Lunch: Same as yesterday. My new thing. LOVE IT. One piece of Trader Joe's LC whole wheat bread, crusts sliced off (another trick I used to use all the time I'd forgotten about and brings a slice in at 6 to 7 NCs.) Loaded on 1/2 a mashed avocado squirted w/lime, and sprinkled w/my new "Everything but the bagel" spice. The toast provides just enough crunch, and the avocado fills me up.

Dinner: Cheesy scrambled eggs w/chopped scallions, topped w/a fab new salsa I found. Bacon on the side.

Should come in today between 20 and 25 NCs.
  #1983   ^
Old Fri, May-18-18, 20:49

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Blue, I know right? A horrible shooting in TX today. Made my blood run cold. I just said something like that to hubby, what is this? a now normal kid thing to shoot and kill at a school? I just don't get what is going on out there! Kiddo got texts and said school was quiet but her few friends that went said that there was police everywhere outside the school and roaming the halls....insanity! She also said Thurs when they found the note Officer Morris was in her classroom and had her gun in her hand and her tazer in her other hand. Her gun was out...kinda freaked out the kids a bit.

Yea the email was too vague. Threats could be anything literally. Kiddo said it was a note to shoot up the school but not one word about that in the email at all......I find the email just not enough to make an informed decision. If I didn't ask kiddo and she didn't ''know'' what she knew I would be in the dark. She said her and a few others knew cause it was her classroom and one of her friends handed the note to the teacher left on her desk. It was kinda kept hush hush....ugh

Here is the email....to me it was enough for the hair on my neck to go up and then I had to find out what went down.

-----------Earlier today, XXXXXX School administration and the XXXXX County Sheriff's Department were made aware of a threat to the school.

While the district does not have particular reason to believe the threat to be credible, the district does take all threats made to students and staff seriously and all threats are investigated immediately and aggressively by law enforcement.

Threats to schools are felony crimes and persons making threats to schools are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Anyone making a threat, even in a joking manner, should expect a swift response from authorities and maximum enforcement measures taken to protect the safety and security of XXXXX County Schools students and staff.

Should there be a credible cause for concern, XXXX County Schools will alert families and appropriate action will be taken with the priority of student and staff safety first.

Additional law enforcement and school district staff will be on campus tomorrow to provide assistance as necessary. -------------------

to me the email just didn't give enough info to the parent at all. I don't know why it was so vague to us? ugh

Just here shaking my head wondering about all the crazy that is happening!!

Inner thinner feeling. I know it well and when you go out of it you feel it instantly! I don't know why the carb hound will never give in, probably cause we are just surrounded by it all the time. Food in our faces 24/7. Old thoughts of just how darn good some stuff was we ate. I don't think we can ever truly win against this all but we have to put up the fight I guess. Ups and downs of it all.

Lori, ok, that granola is nothing like my good candy granola HAHA Yours sounds like twigs and sticks kinda thing LOL but nuts are yummy and a trigger for me to the max.

Hubby is doing chiro maintenance also. He goes for the alignment to survive thru it all also.

So we went out to dinner at our seafood place tonight.

yuk, my crab dip had changed recipe. thick and gunky vs. the old great taste. I would give the good garlic bread served with it to kiddo and this time they used some type of flatbread, pita thingy and it sucked kiddo said......so crappy cheap bread with it and not the same creamy yummy crab dip. GONZO. A fav and something I coveted is now gone. Crap! So I ate the gunky crab dip over my old bay shrimp. the 1/2 lb. steamed shrimp were delish! Crab dip over it was blah and something I won't be ordering again.

I am sad actually. It was a go to for me when we went there. My standby. Now gone. Eck.

everything changes I guess

Last edited by Whirrlly : Fri, May-18-18 at 20:58.
  #1984   ^
Old Sat, May-19-18, 03:49

BF:

Good Morning!

Cat got me up at 4:30 for breakfast and is now happily taking a bath while I sit here watching the Royal wedding events. Looks like they actually have a sunny day......in London?? Imagine! Speaking of UK weather. I was looking at the long range forecast for Edinburgh and it is looking pretty good. Mid 60's and partly sunny to sunny! Amazing! It is making me rethink my packing. I just need to layer as it will be chilly in the morning..40's. I would love it if I could leave my rain jacket at home!

As predicted, we are having heavy rain this morning. Of course we are! I was supposed to play golf this morning. ACK!! All that $$ I spent on my golf club membership seems a huge waste right now. It has been a horrible Spring for golf. We kept our tee time for tomorrow as they are just calling for intermittent showers.

Last night I pan seared 2 sirloin steaks from our Butcher Box order. Oh my....were they good! I did cook them a little long and got a bit too much Montreal Steak seasoning on them, but they were still yummy. SO juicy & not a bit of scrap. We ate every bite! So far I've tried the chicken tenders, burger patties and the steaks. Everything has been excellent.

A rather boring day on tap for me. I wish I was leaving for Scotland today! The few days before a trip always seem never ending! One of my friends from Pittsburgh who is doing an extended tour in Scotland left Wednesday night and had all kinds of problems. Her flight from Pitt to JFK was delayed and she missed her connection to Glasgow. They rerouted her to Dublin and she was stuck there for 24 hours. She made the best of it and toured around Dublin for the day and managed to find a hotel so she could get some sleep. I'm not sure if she missed the start of the bus tour she was signed up for or not. She may have to somehow catch up. An upsetting start to her trip. If my flight is delayed by much out of Baltimore, I may miss my connection in Reykjavik Iceland. Always something to worry about!

Blue...I am taking a couple pair of leggings that roll up small and don't take up much room. I do have some shirts of the material that doesn't wrinkle...great stuff. The hardest part is shoes. I would love to take several pair, but just can't do it. I will wear my running shoes to travel and take 1 other pair for evenings....nothing fancy. I lay in bed every night thinking and rethinking what I will wear to travel. It must be comfy as I'll be wearing it for a LONG time.

Jaz...hope you enjoyed your few days off work. What are you up to this weekend?

KMom...miss seeing you here. Hope all is well.

Nic....what about you.....busy weekend?

Trig....is it raining for you this weekend too? I feel like we are water logged!!

Later!
  #1985   ^
Old Sat, May-19-18, 07:37

BF:

Lori you are chomping at the bit to get there and enjoy your run and friends! So here that anxious let's get this trip moving in your post Can't wait to hear all about it, I know you will have a blast!!!

Weather is horrible.

Since I kept kiddo home yesterday I tried HARD to just 'go rv'ing' somewhere for a fast 3 day, but surrounded literally but huge T storms. Stuck here and bored with the weather!

Hey all

Jaz where are ya? Did you do a trip and I missed it? hmm..

bored out of my mind
just doing nothing. 9:30 almost and all are sleeping. To bed around 2 and up at 6 and I bet since they are zonked, they will be chipper around 3 and my butt will be down and out for a nap HA
Weather suks!
Will be boring day here.

off to get moving a bit and do a little. won't be a lot. no zip here. waiting on real summer to come and my trips and just something other than this house and this area LOL

great day all
  #1986   ^
Old Sat, May-19-18, 08:21

Plan: 20 net carbs
Stats: 250/210/175 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress:

Hi all!

Just a quick stop to say Hi. I should be back next week. Whirlwind around here. Everything is fine, but definitely some snags in life to deal with.

Good news is that the lung nodule showed no significant growth. Will scan again in six months.

I haven't even been reading much. Mornings have started right off with doing things with my company and at night I get home and collapse in the chair. but things have gone really well!

K-Mom 10x4
  #1987   ^
Old Sat, May-19-18, 13:59

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Gal pals........ I have a confession....... I did indeed take off a few days of R&R!- A MUCH needed break. I have been reading along- and will comment in second. But yes I have been well,..... Working like crazy to get my "work" done so that I have some time off. I have a old friend in for a few days. He leaves tomorrow. So I apologize for the lack of writing. We don't see each other as much anymore and I am thinking it would be good for me to make this our last...... well......... How Stella got her groove back moment. AND that is ALL I WILL SAY ABOUT THAT- no future. But good while it is. He is laying out absorbing sun And I am counting down the hours until I take him to the airport.
Dear friend- and I have figured out that is it. Period.

I will catch u personals tomorrow!!!!! I am doing AWESOME - eating one meal a day- high quality and it's just good. Lost that 2 pounds and doing so well in WOE!

Saw I FEEL PRETTY - yesterday. I agree NIC a C flick- MEH.....
Picked up Red box movie for tonight and will just hang out, talk, and need to have "that conversation". You know the one that says , I just don't have THOSE feeling anymore but so like you as a friend!

Last night was brats and coleslaw. Tonight was brats on grill and salad- skip salad for me.
Dropped those 2 pounds and right on track!

Personals tomorrow- not thing about me tomorrow.
OMG I watched the WEDDING- it was SO beautiful.

Oh one more thing- TRIG- OMG- you were SO right to keep your kiddo home. WFT are we coming to when our kids go through stuff like that!!!!!!! Thoughts are with ya GF!!!!!!!

Check in tomorrow
  #1988   ^
Old Sat, May-19-18, 16:33

BF:

Hey another quickie post-
TRIG- WOW- I am sad to read about your daughters school. I am saddened by all the "soft targets" being victimized. I am glad however that you and the kiddo safe.

All good- hope you all good- see you in am
  #1989   ^
Old Sat, May-19-18, 20:56

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Hi all,

Lord knows, I've posted long and hard here for the last week, and I'm sure, with all due friendship considered and loved, y'all might just be rollin' your eyes at the size of my posts. Ha. I can't believe how long they look either once I see them posted.

So going to make it easy and quick tonight.

The royal wedding today lifted me up. What I loved about it, was the love that was apparent. Don't give an F if it was royal, but like that it was real love, and broadcast to the world over.

Loved so many things about it---imo, the homily was one of the most fierce testimonies and requests to the commitment of love that I have ever heard.

Then, there was the EXCELLENT music---the amazing choir that sang "Stand by me." Really, what better hope can there be in music, when you are joining hands and hoping for the best with...well really whoever.

Then there was that gob smacking, amazing young cellist. Hope you guys didn't miss him, because he was musical poetry in motion.

And then what really brought tears to my eyes---same choir singing "This little light of mine, I'm going to make it shine" as the royal couple climbed into their carriage.

Don't matter a fig to me, "royal" or not, obviously most of us not. Not overcome with the whole royalty thing, really don't give a sh*t about that.

But I do like it when love is so obviously in attendance, and when all our talents as human beings are on display, and all our biggest hopes are sung out loud and proud.

Who isn't trying to get their own little light to shine? And who doesn't want love to win out in the end?

Last edited by Blue52 : Sat, May-19-18 at 22:40.
  #1990   ^
Old Sun, May-20-18, 04:09

BF:

Good Morning!

Blue...I love every word of your posts! It always makes me smile when I log on and see a nice long post from you. I thought the wedding was lovely too. The way they looked at each other! Sigh...... Yes, the cellist was awesome. I don't know if I've ever seen a musician "feel" the music like he did. Princess Charlotte waving as the carriage pulled away was so cute too. Just a beautiful day. A commentator last night said she sees Harry & Meghan eclipsing William & Kate in a way. They will just have different paths.

I'm supposed to be heading for the golf course later this morning. I'm just about to watch the weather forecast and see what's happening with this awful, rainy weather. Yesterday was just the pits. All I did was sit & eat. Not a good combo. I'm getting nervous about my trip and that gives me the munchies too. Too many thoughts of "what if.....what have I forgotten....how will I???" My worrywart tendencies coming out full force.

Jaz...glad to see a post from you as I was beginning to worry. I was afraid that big turtle came back and got the better of you!

KMom...happy you popped in to let us know that you're doing well. Sounds like you have been busy!

Trig...has your weather cleared for today? Hope you are able to get out and about for a bit.

Well, another cup of coffee and then to figure out what to wear golfing today.

Have good days!

Last edited by Lori_:) : Sun, May-20-18 at 05:17.
  #1991   ^
Old Sun, May-20-18, 06:41

BF:

KM so happy the med stuff is holding in a good way for you!
Whirlwind of life, that sure happens. Just go along with it til you have time to post up and chat along. I get ya on that!

Jaz, nothing wrong with 'that buddy' ya need in your life
But when it feels like it isn't what you need anymore you just have to say it like it is cool
Jaz yea the school stuff is just so over the top crazy now. I just shake my head and sigh. Huge troubles on the horizons for schools! ugh

So Blue sounds like you enjoyed the royal wedding
I saw snippets and could truly care less but I had to see a tiny bit...lol...I mean the hoopla around it all means ya have to take notice I guess.
For me dress was way to plain. I am a little more bling gal in a wedding dress but she was pretty as any bride would be. It is nice tho that something is televised that is a happy event against all the horrible nasty news and tragedy out there. We do need the happy!

Lori I get ya on the anxious with your travel. OMG before a long trip in the rv I am running back and forth putting in 'one more thing' we MIGHT need LOL Drives me batty. My new way is if we don't have it, who cares. If we care, there are stores everywhere on this planet to get it HAHA
Weather stinks here also!

Hey all
hubby kiddo and I off to store later. Gander Mt. store was bought by Camping World. Hubby wants to see what changes happened in that store so we are off to check it out later to get out of the house. No hiking etc cause it will rain like a mo'f'er sooner than later. Huge storms around here still....

then on way home will stop at that new Publix, which hubby is thrilled! He loves big new fancy stores with food...HA I need good hamburger for our burgers on the grill tonight. I have a huge sun umbrella bolted to the back porch and use it for the kids during summer etc. and I can put that up and grill under it easily. Hoping I don't have to do that but we can grill comfortably in a huge downpour if required

waiting to wake up kiddo in a bit and get her moving then off we go to check out the new store to see and into a stupid grocery store on the way home.

I squeaked in a reservation for next year. June 10-26 at Edisto beach state park. I was shocked there were 2 sites available to book. A lot of campers are thinking this is still closed due to hurricane. and it was for a while there but reopened. Normally I have to wait on the computer for the correct day to book a site and take my luck getting that button pushed send before everyone else to book But I got site 33 which is fab and about 30 or so feet from the entrance to the beach. Ahhh, can't wait. So many great days and convenience to the beach. $407 for the week Can't go wrong and we love this place so happy I got it.

Next is Grand Isle State Park in Louisiana. Direct beach access like this one and only 49 pull thru sites. $33 a night Can't book til end of July for the July dates I want for next year....so waiting to do that and hoping it can happen. If I can't get Grand Isle we are thinking Mustang Island in Texas. I have to go off and explore that one and the area.

Hey A TON of work goes into trying to get my trips booked for the next year Competition is fierce LOL

wow big old exciting day here, not! HA

great day all
  #1992   ^
Old Sun, May-20-18, 07:25

BF:

WOW- Good morning!

TRIG- Really a year in advance???????? That is something. It is such a crap shoot when you do that a year ahead. You book it then hope that the weather comes through. We just had a gal take off for a week in Florida- It has rained everyday- all day long!

I sure wish I knew what in the HELLO is going on with our schools. Why would people target CHILDREN? Why are our children so angry? Do they REALLY have it so bad????????? Then then is the cyber bullying. Kids have killed themselves over that. I am shaking my head..... So so so sad.

We have a Publix here. Yes it is a sparky store with the $$$$ to go with. After all their slogan is "Where Shopping is a pleasure". Sure is not for me. I go there for very little.

So happy to see you here and just getting back into your groove. It truly is a head thing first.

BLUE- I know that my comment was brief regarding the wedding yesterday. But I like you LOVE LOVED LOVED IT. I saw it live. I had just got up and Megan was just stepping onto the steps. It was spelling binding- and just beautiful. I laughed out loud with some things that I am SURE were "feather rufflers".
Rev. Curry is so right- it is going to take the power of love to change our world. I could really go on and on and on.....just so many things- truly a stunning event.

Lori- I know you are on the count down!!!!! We are going to EXPECT pictures and descriptions. I know you will have a real blast.

Nic- Did you see the wedding? It seems it would be right up your ally as well. Whats up with you this week end?

Kmom- are you back yet? - WHATS UP??????
------------------------------------------------------------
"stuff going on here"- I will be bak to my normal routine tomorrow. Have had a friend here since Thurs. The awesome thing though is that he practices IF as well as Keto- one meal a day and has been great with my "strange" eating.

Speaking of BLUE- people who do not do what we do think it's SO unhealthy to NOT kill our PANCREAS with 3 squares and 2 snacks and endless sugar grazing. -
We are healthy!!!! AND ahead of the game!

Gotta run-
  #1993   ^
Old Sun, May-20-18, 08:05

BF:

Jaz, so true that once you know what your body loves loves loves and the truth of how it was 'made to eat' and 'function' then we win big time!!!
Funny thing is your eating is NOT strange in any way shape or form It is truth of what life was, the 'normal' eating today is what is strange and killing us, people need to get a real clue but it won't happen now

I always remember it is SO important to think way back.
How life began and functioned. YOU HAVE to go back to find the truth of it all against all the crazy of what the food world has evolved into!

yea the caveman died early in life cause it was thru no medical to help combat all the deadly out there and scary life in the true wild they had to lead...but it wasn't the meat they needed to survive at all that did them in. A diet of plants/veg was needed just to 'live thru the hard times' of what 'getting food' was all about.

I firmly believe life started out as a ketone burning body only. The glucose burning body was ALL from survival when meat/fat was not provided/secured. The plants kept ya alive til the next kill. The body gave you 2 options for us puny humans to survive LOL

Then the junk/processed/know it all 'experts' came along as we got smarter while in truth we got dumber! We got away from the truth of what it was way way way back then.

The minute 'we farmed' in masses is the minute we died in our true food world.

HEY ALL, this is MY interpretation LOL so just read and if ya shake your head, nope, then that is cool We all believe/see/learn/adapt/agree with it all or snippets of it etc

Sugar grazing. Carbs are sugar and sugar is carbs.
Death to the body....only reason we go LONGER is cause of medicine point blank. Without meds and this way of eating processed/sugar laden food plan we would all be dying off way earlier just like back in the old days. Meds make it possible to live on this crap food point blank.......and we wonder why the vicious crazy horrible med troubles that are happening to us now...I don't wonder, I know why LOL

ok off my rant ..... haha

I seriously think the world is so messed up now with absolute untruths and all that only a select few can see thru it all and find their path. Not saying zc is the path for all at all, saying that the 'extreme control' of junky carby foods is key to living the more vibrant/active/healthy life WITHOUT relying on meds to cover the 'carby induced' health problems.

ok done now HAHA

ugh don't get me started please

yea most states are 11 months in advance to book and it is fierce and now some states went to 13 months in advance to book, like SC is now 13 months and it is a fierce competition to get a great site....but one game I play very well tho
  #1994   ^
Old Sun, May-20-18, 08:22

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi all-

Sorry I have not been around much this weekend. I binge watched a show recommended to me by DD and Fi- Zumbo's Just Desserts on Netflix. 11 episodes I think. It was good!

We finally have a sunny day today! First one in literally days and days. I am going to try and mow this afternoon. We are going to the dinner theater for Brunch and to see Newsies. We are going with my SiL, BiL and their kids.

When I do mow it will have to be on the highest setting and then I will have to go back and re-mow in a few days.

Royal Wedding- I did not watch the event but I watched a highlight reel and will go back and catch a few other parts later. They seem to have the real deal and I am happy for them. I like both William and Harry and their respective wives.

Trig- Your planned trips sound great. Good for you for planning and booking out ahead.
VERY glad you kept your DD home from school. I would have done the same with no regrets.

Jaz- I remember this guy pal from other visits/times. Glad you had a nice time with him.

KMom- glad the lungs looked unchanged and all is well on that front. I hope there are no big snags in your life, just small ones!

Blue- Hugs to you dear friend! We love your long posts, always.

Lori- IT IS ALMOST TIME!! So exciting!!

•••••••

Feeling yuck today. We did a big dinner reunion thing with about five other couples last night. It was fun and I didn't even drink but something did not set well with me. I even threw up this morning. That helped a little, I guess. DH feels a bit wonky too. So I don't know what is up with that.

Otherwise all is well- will see all kids but DS19 today- he went back to college yesterday.

Life is good, just kicking along, no big news to report and I like it that way!
  #1995   ^
Old Sun, May-20-18, 09:03

BF:

wow Nicco you are gonna mow and go out tonight and you guys are feeling crappy. More power to you. Older I get when I am off in some way I want to do nothing, but you are a spring chicken compared to me so you guys go for it LOL

we need to mow so bad but ground is saturated to where we can't, everything growing like a weed and stuck not mowing, will be a super mess when we can. Big storms today also...bleck

hope you guys feel better fast!!
Closed Thread