Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > Food Combining
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Mar-06-03, 08:11
Stepford Malfunction

Plan: FatFlush inspired
Stats: 143.5/132/130 Female 62.5 inches
BF:37%/25.%/19%
Progress: 85%
Question Cooked Cheese ??? What is this?

Good Morning - I feel silly (what else is new?)

I gave in and took a 1 month subscription to the web site, so now I have access to meal plans and recipes. However the web site is still not the greatest and there seems to be nowhere to ask for help (maybe on a second look I will find a place to click but I am not the most patient person...)

So on my personalized plan I have in several places an item simply described as cooked cheese Maybe this is a European Term? I am unfamiliar with it, does he mean a cheese like cottage cheese (a lowfat curdy type cheese with a creamy type liquid or in a dry lumpy format similar to ricotta?) can you tell I'm not a big fan of cottage cheese?

I am really hoping cooked cheese is maybe something yummy like brie, camembert or dare I hope - gorgonzolla but I have a feeling you are going to break my heart when you answer this
Sponsored Links