Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Sep-09-02, 16:47
Registered Member

Plan: Dr. Atkins
Stats: 180/170/140
BF:
Progress: 25%
Default My yoga log

Well today I seriously took on Yoga...I had followed video for a few months, then I went to a few classes during the summer, and today I joined as a member of a club here in my city...I can pay as I go, which is ideal for my agenda...When I have lots of free time I can join in a few classes...if not I can go once a week and practice at home in the meantime.

I bought a yoga journal to learn more and read articles...as a matter of fact there was an interesting article about a study that has been made to determine if yoga is a full exercise...It turns out that it is indeed quite a complete exercice that not only takes care of our body, but also of our mind and breath strength...

I'm a happy new yogini
Sponsored Links