Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > New Members & Low-Carbers > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Fri, Sep-07-01, 13:28

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 220/195/140
BF:
Progress: 31%
Talking

Giggles, Just remember that women are the stronger species. We bounce back better than before. You can do better, just chalk your former friend up as just that, and move forward in life. I wait for no man, least of all my husband. There is so much in life just waiting for us if we let it come. When we hang on to something, it will drag us down, so let go and live for the future. The past is just that and you have a great future, after all you are a woman! Oh, and BTW, I was wondering about those "eggs" also. Dee, the Leavenworth, Indiana (not Kansas - too flat!) Wire Artist Jeweler
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Mon, Sep-10-01, 12:40
Registered Member

Plan: Protein power/Atkins
Stats: 165/165/120
BF:
Progress: 0%

Thanks for the encouragement. The date was a big dud. He was involved with someone else and lied about it. MEN!

Well, it is okay. There is a good guy out there for me, and he is wondering where in the heck I am right now. Sure wish someone would give me a map to find him!

The weight stuff. Well, no more loss, but I am feeling pretty good. hopefully more weight to come off soon?

giggles
  #18   ^
Old Mon, Sep-10-01, 13:56

Plan: My Own Plan
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 6 ft 2 in
BF:
Progress: 52%

Giggles-
Sorry about your date... but you are right, your man is out there somewhere! I truly believe in fate and you'll meet your man someday. You never know when and where but in my experiences, it happens when you LEAST expect it and when you are not looking!
keep smiling!!!

#19   ^
Old Mon, Sep-10-01, 14:07
Registered Member

Plan: Protein power/Atkins
Stats: 165/165/120
BF:
Progress: 0%

I am trying. It has not been easy - especially with the ending of a very long relationship. I am feeling pretty lonely and unattractive. Ack! I hate feeling bad about myself. I just want to see some results of this program and I think I will regain a little confidence.