Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > Candida Yeast & IBS
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, Feb-21-09, 12:54
Registered Member

Plan: 0
Stats: -/-/- Female -
BF:
Progress:
Default Candida diet - going mad for carbs now!!!

Hiya,

I just thought I would post back on here and let you know how I am doing with the diet 2.5 weeks on and I can tell you my large stomach I had before has reduced by about 70% which I am very pleased about since I have had this tum tum for about 15 years now. Anyway just wanted to tell you about how I have found carbs when I have had a binge e.g I bought a curry with rice. Well, with that I just felt so exhausted after I had eaten it and I had diorreah the next day. I have also let slip by having a capuccino sometimes so I find instead of going to the toilet x2 a day I now go every other day and become constipated. I also ate a chocolate croissant which made my tummy bigger and so later I tried a gluten free one and strangely my stomach was fine. I have now realised (I've eaten a few packets of crisps too) that I think my body is better suited to eating no carbs at all. I find my stools are perfect when I can stick to this diet. So I was just wondering if anyone knows of a good breakfast to have as I just seem to eat an egg all the time. And any treat ideas?
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Feb-21-09, 14:31
Experimenter

Plan: DDF
Stats: 202/185.4/179 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 72%

I bet your bloated belly will come back when you start eating grains again, especially wheat.

That's happened to many of us who are gluten sensitive.
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Feb-21-09, 19:39
Registered Member

Plan: candida diet
Stats: 140/155/140 Female 6 feet
BF:
Progress: -200%

when i'm feeling crazy for carbs i make pancakes/french toast out of pork rinds...make sure they're yeast free and lowest in sodium...there's a recipe on here somewhere...
  #4   ^
Old Sun, Feb-22-09, 11:41
Registered Member

Plan: 0
Stats: -/-/- Female -
BF:
Progress:

Hiya,
I will take a look at that recipe. Thank you.