Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > CAD/CALP
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Apr-07-10, 10:07

Plan: CAD
Stats: 264/240/120 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 17%
Default Hey everyone, I'm new. Here's a introduction!

Hello to you all.
I can't tell you how happy i am to have found this site.
Anyway, I'm a 23 year old woman from Sweden. Been struggeling with bulimia since the age of 12. Im recovering tho, started to recover when i was 18 after a doctor told me i had the biggest tonsills he'd ever seen, and i asked what iv been doing to myself. I had to go in to surgery and take them out. My stomach is a mess after all the years of purging and stuff like that.
Of course i stoped the worse part, throwing up...cause i got scared, sadly the binge eating continued. And i gained alot of weight ( highest 264 lbs ). Iv dieted so many times i lost count. I lost weight doing starvation, atkins, LCHF, WW, Calorierrestriction, everything u can think off. I lost 20 pounds, gained 30 back cause of the binging.
But when a friend of mine started to tell me about CAD/CALP ( wich iv never heard of before, strangely) I thought directly - this is my savior!

So, i actually started just today, had a bit of problems around lunch with bad cravings...so i took my RM then instead at dinner...i didnt want to mess up my first day. And now i just ate my dinner, not a big fan on lettuce and veggies. But this is a great challenge for me to start learning to like it. So iv decided to eat one small plate of veggies and salat before every lunch and RM.

Anyway, there's a little bit about me I'm going to read through the threads. And i Hope ur doing good. Looking forward to follow you all , and possibly this will work for me! I have a great feeeling about it...

Xo
Marr0s
Sponsored Links