Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > CAD/CALP
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Sep-06-13, 13:29

Plan: One meal a day CAD style!
Stats: 235/212/140 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 24%

Most likely will be a one meal only (RM only) day. Started off with my exercise regimen again. Forgot to mention for yesterday in addition to that I also did 50 leg lifts (ab work) and my back exercises). I did all the same stuff today. Maybe 45 minutes total work out.

Today's weight 213.2 lbs. Same as yesterday.

RM from 11:40-12:40-

1 large ribeye steak
6 C mixed baby herb and green salad with 3 large mushrooms
4 TBSP blue cheese dressing
2 stalks of celery and 3 mini bell peppers stuffed with cream cheese, diced turkey breast, diced green onions, shredded cheddar cheese, and some hot pepper flakes
Iced caramel mocha with 3 oz of syrups, 1 C whole milk, 5 shots decaf esspresso (although this was shared with my daughter so I didn't get it all )
1 regular sized snickers
1 regular sized kit kat
1 reese's PB cup (1/2 of a regular package package)

I do have some BBQ chicken legs in the fridge and a big bowl of the stuffed peppers. Should I get hungry later I will have some of that for a CM but since I am at home today and in my "normal" routine I usually do RM only those days.

MIW