Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Semi Low-Carb Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Jan-21-03, 05:30

Plan: no carbs at all,well not many
Stats: 190/179/161
BF:
Progress: 38%
Default Confusied

I was at the gym last night i got talking to a chap and how I was not losing much weight,I said "But i have stoped eating all the junk food cut down and bacon butties and chips/fries stoped drinking beer".so he then says to me what have you bben eatting then, cerals bread chickin rice .No NO No,you must stop bread rice ceral,oh so can not have that now !! oh and he said drink lots of water !!

MY question what can i eat lots of that is not going to get boring after 3 meals

I am currently at the gym 4-5 times a week with hobbies on sat/sun and can not get rid of my gut !!

TMF
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Jan-21-03, 05:33

BF:
Default also

Iam dyslexic at times as well !!
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Jan-21-03, 05:41
Registered Member

Plan: Dr. Atkins
Stats: 172/127/125 Female 5'0"
BF:
Progress: 96%
Default What to do . . . .

Have you ever read any of the low-carb books? I've been doing Atkins since July & highly recommend it. Look on the right side of your computer screen, there are quick links. One is called "Which low-carb plan is right for me?" Read all the information & choose a plan.

The best way, as one of the moderators of this site put it, is to choose a plan & stick with it. Every plan is slightly different & if you mix them, you may not get the results you want as quick as you want.

Have a great low-carb day!
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Feb-01-03, 19:25

Plan: Zone
Stats: 151/129/128 Female 5'4"
BF:17.5%
Default Re: Confusied

Quote:
Originally posted by TMF
I was at the gym last night i got talking to a chap and how I was not losing much weight,I said "But i have stoped eating all the junk food cut down and bacon butties and chips/fries stoped drinking beer".so he then says to me what have you bben eatting then, cerals bread chickin rice .No NO No,you must stop bread rice ceral,oh so can not have that now !! oh and he said drink lots of water !!
MY question what can i eat lots of that is not going to get boring after 3 meals
I am currently at the gym 4-5 times a week with hobbies on sat/sun and can not get rid of my gut !!
TMF

Have you chosen a plan? If you don't chose a destination, you'll end up somewhere else!
Where are you in your quest?
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Feb-03-03, 04:00

BF:
Default Kinda !!

I have KINDA chosen my own plan,just low carbs and lots of water and going to the gym 4 times a week It seems to be working iam on my second week and last day,as there is no point staying on it as iam going to your jolly little country for a week,so will have a week off i think,unless you have any good ideas,because i will be like a kid in a candy store when i get over there.

mmmmmmmm only in states would you have a drive though donuts

TMF

So cali here i come
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Feb-04-03, 20:16

Plan: Zone
Stats: 151/129/128 Female 5'4"
BF:17.5%
Default Re: Kinda !!

Quote:
Originally posted by TMF
as iam going to your jolly little country for a week,so will have a week off i think,unless you have any good ideas,because i will be like a kid in a candy store when i get over there.

We will expect a full report upon your return!

Quote:
Originally posted by TMF
mmmmmmmm only in states would you have a drive though donuts

Stay away! Verrryyyy far away!
  #7   ^
Old Sat, Feb-15-03, 03:45

BF:
Default BAck

Back from the land of junk food,if i lived in the states I Would be 400lbs oh my god every time i go ,you forget how bad the tv and billboards are ,Eat as much you can for 1$ its just nuts.

Anyway hows it going you are wondering not bad, still keeping carbs to low but iam back on no carbs come monday as my body is all over the place at the mo ,

Its feels like iam on my own sometimes then i get a mesage from these forums and it feels good not to be normal !

TMF