Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > CAD/CALP
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Mon, May-13-02, 06:27

Plan: Zone
Stats: 165/163/145
BF:
Progress: 10%
Unhappy

Thanks Libby and Spider....

I think I'm just tired of working 60+ hours per week. At least I'll have some time off when we get to Cleveland since I don't have a job right away...... I'm also worried that sweet husband will work 60+ hours/week and we won't get to see eachother. Already we don't think that he can go on the annual family vacation (every year the same week since I was 3) since it's in August. Oh well-whine, whine, whine.

Libby I know what you mean about the Dal owners.....I can't believe people move and leave their animals (other than barn cats-they actually belong to the barn and not the people in most cases!). All three of my "kids" are coming with us for sure! They even got me flowers for Mother's Day yesterday!

-animaldoc
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Mon, May-13-02, 08:27

Plan: CAD (original version)
Stats: 154/153/135 Female 5'7"
BF:33%>30%>19%
Progress: 5%
Wink Weekend Check In

My weekend went very well.

Saturday the Bagel place had "Spinach" bagels, my FAVORITE!!! So I ordered egg and cream cheese on Spinach, with a to go bag, and put the bagel in the bag. It's still sitting in my fridge, I wonder if I'll taste good tonight?

Saturday we were at a group dinner, and I almost went over my hour RM plan, they said they would serve dinner at 6:30 so I didn't start appetizers until 6:30 because I think dinner was starting late because of all the stragglers, then I didn't get dinner until 7:15, with :15 minutes to eat, therefore the appetizers caused me to miss dessert, but honestly the appetizers were great, fresh Brie with grapes and a wonderful garlic artichoke crab dip, mmmm. Better than cake!

Sunday was ok too, no problems, I might have had a little too much sweets for dinner, a fruit smoothie with tofu ice cream, and an amazing hummus guacamole black bean wrap, mmmmm. But then I had a tummy ache, boo hoo. Maybe I'll learn.

I also tried to make the lo-carb little cheesecakes from CAD, and they were pretty good!

I don't know how many people follow CAD, it seems like most follow CALP, and I may have to if I hit a plateau. But I'm really enjoying CAD for now!

Have a great week!
  #18   ^
Old Mon, May-13-02, 09:01

Plan: The Carbohydrate Addict's Lifespan Program
Stats: 190/140/135 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 91%
Default Averages for the week

Okay..... I just did my averages for the week. I have lost 1.2 pounds this past week.

I have also learned something new. Sugar Free Jello and Cool Whip are not my friends. Oh well. Now I know.

I had pizza as part of my Reward Meal last night. I think it made my stomach grumble all evening. See what I get?

I hope all is well with everyone and that you had a great weekend.

Someone start a new thread?