Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Semi Low-Carb Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#31   ^
Old Fri, Jul-30-10, 12:53

Plan: Weight Watchers/S Beach
Stats: 201/195.8/135 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 8%

OK... Pamala... I NEED to get back on the wagon, I thought that when John left that I would be able to control what I eat, when I eat and I've blown this entire week. Haven't OVEREATEN, just ate way the wrong things... SOOO, Sunday is August 1 and August is going to be a new start for me. I'm going to an italian restaurant with my Kim, my sister in law and her best friend and my sister in laws daughter (John's niece) tomprrow, but I'm going to make good choices so that I can at least END July on a good note.

I'm still working to get all my friends back on FB, I've gotten a lot of them, but there's some that I'm still remembering to put in. Whoever hacked my email did a GOOD job cuz I can't even get my password back using my secret question. ALL I want out of it is my email contacts, there's some people that I don't have emails for... what a pain in the BUTT!

I will try to check in later, have a wonderful day. Is it Saturday there yet? I keep forgetting how many hours your are ahead of me or behind me. Would you refresh my memory again, please???

Thanks~!
Sponsored Links
  #32   ^
Old Sat, Jul-31-10, 01:53

Plan: Atkins (+m&e)
Stats: 320/310/190 Female 5ft  11"
BF:

Hey Rebecca it is good to hear frm you again.I Hope you can find all your FB contacts. Such an inconvience for you!

Good on you for trying to get back on the wagon properly.
You have got one foot on so hang in there girl..... Only YOU can do this for yourself and John will be gone awhile so why not try to and surprise him and reward yourself at the same time huh!

Look at me...I never thought I could get back in to the swing of losing those lbs again partly because of my age, but I am doing it! Some of the way you seem to be losing well and other times you just even out for abit and then before you know it you are off again. You just have to persevere....working your plan DOES WORK if you just keep working at it
You CAN do it.Just focus on "TODAY" each day as you go....one day at a time. We have heard it before so many times but really it is how it is...sometimes itis even just one meal at a time.

I had a good day but we didn't get into the garden due to rain which was a shame.
Well you have a nice time out and just you think of me when you fell anything like wavering with those healthy choices...you can do it

I see your post here today was 6.53 a.m. sat morning for me. Most likely it would have been 2.53 pm friday for you, give or take an hour.Morning for you is about evening for me, but I am the day ahead

It is 7.51 pm sat night here and I am going to hit POST now so will be about
3.71 am sat for you...zzzz land still for you no doubt
  #33   ^
Old Sun, Aug-01-10, 02:39

Plan: Weight Watchers/S Beach
Stats: 201/195.8/135 Female 5'3"
BF:

Ok, Pamela.... I've got the time figured out now... so it's 4:32 a.m. (yes it IS... John just texted me and said they were in Niagra Falls, Canada and they would be spending the night due to the roll over accident last year. I am NOT happy as he texted me at 2 p.m. today and said they were heading towards Niagra then and not far... his brother and sister in law don't take anyone into consideration but themselves so i've been expecting him since around 9 and I JUST found out about a half hour ago that he won't be home til Sunday afternoon) so after getting that message I'm not sleeping! So, right now, it looks like it would be NIGHTTIME for you? Like maybe 8:49??? You must be 18 hours ahead of us?

BBL, ok?
  #34   ^
Old Sun, Aug-01-10, 16:53

Plan: Atkins (+m&e)
Stats: 320/310/190 Female 5ft  11"
BF:

Hey Rebecca....yep you have the time difference right
Poor you...phone calls in the middle of the night are pain...I find it hard to get back to sleep after I wake too.You will sleep well tonight though
Don't be snacking today though to keep you awake, lol! Just kidding
I am going to start us a new thread for August,found here

Last edited by Dreamy1 : Sun, Aug-01-10 at 17:03.