Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > CAD/CALP
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Oct-25-11, 12:04

Plan: Low Carb/CADish/My Own
Stats: 312/307/240 Male 6'4"
BF:
Progress: 7%
Default Modified Version of CAD

Hi, I am on day 6 of a modified version of CAD. I love the control of appetite and less cravings that lower carb eating provides, but I am such a foodie, that I really enjoy the reward meal concept. I had some success with this WOE a long time ago, and was not very mindful of many rules for the reward meal (I did not do the latest suggestions related to protein, veggie, and carb). This time, I am just trying to enjoy the same food everyone else is eating, but try to not eat a gigantic portion of anything, stop when satisfied, and stay within an hour.

My other complimentary meals are low carb, but not always as low as the book would prescribe, but always not refined carbs or fruit. Also, if I need to snack, I make that ultra low carb (cheese stick or pork rinds)

I am going to use this thread as my accountability/test venue to see where I am and at least make it with this WOE for 30 days.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Oct-25-11, 12:53
MAINTAINING ON CALP

Plan: CALP/CAHHP
Stats: 180/125/150 Female 65 in
BF:
Progress: 183%

okay-
use this and post and see how it goes! THere is also a lot of info on the threads here that might help-
E
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Oct-25-11, 15:03

Plan: Low Carb/CADish/My Own
Stats: 312/307/240 Male 6'4"
BF:
Progress: 7%

I think I am moving this over to the "Journal" section, so as to not clog up this section of the forum.